Breakfast as usual

"No daddy" you nodded, leaning back down into the bed.

"Ride me" he instructed, walking to the bed beside you sitting on the edge of the mattress. You got up weakly, your legs still shaking a little as you rounded them around his hips. Something in you hopes he would be gentle, but you should have known better.

He was moving your body so hard on him that it hurt your legs a little as they slapped onto his lap, his cock beating into every single inch of you like he was punishing you.

"Did you like that?" he growled, his mouth pressed hard to your ear.

"It was your idea" you whimpered as he continued to plow into you, no restraints.

"That's not what I fucking asked" he groaned, sweat appearing onto his brow bone. "I asked if you liked it when I shared you"

You nodded in lue of words, because you weren't sure if they would form if you tried.

"You filthy thing" he laughed, the sounds of your moans egging him on more and more. "Just can't get enough can you?"

Before you could even manage a spare breath to speak he flipped you hard, smashing your back into the mattress. He brought his hand to it's favorite place, the soft skin of your neck. He squeezed lightly on you as he continued to plow into your body. You wrapped your legs hard around him, aching for a little relief from the intense motions.

"Sore already?" he laughed as he felt your weakened attempts to slow his motions. "Good" he bit into the skin of your shoulder, leaving hot red rings planted on the flushed skin causing a hot scream of pleasure to explode from your chest. There would be no relief from the aching goodness he gave you, his body almost never seemed to tire. It wasn't until his breathing hitched you knew he was close but then he had already rolled into another climax.

"Fuckkkk" he groaned as he released into you, moving his hips still but much slower filling every single inch of you. He stood with ease, wiping the sweat away from his forehead with his arm, smiling down at you as you lay panting on the mattress. He smiled, leaning over to kiss you gently. "You beautiful thing"

-

You hadn't felt so absolutely sore since that weekend at the Malfoy manor last summer. You absolutely enjoyed it, even if walking to breakfast the next morning alone made your legs hurt. You wouldn't describe Draco as publicly affectionate, but after nights like the one previous he would treat you so sweetly, carry your things and whisper into your ear. He was of course weary of who he did it around because he needed to seem as standoffish to everyone he could manage. Being a death eater here at Hogwarts meant spending as little time with the unaware as possible. So even talking to anyone outside of the Slytherin house was a no go, and since you were his, that also applied to you.

You walked close to his side as you walked into the ground hall for breakfast, which was booming as always. You hadn't thought about what seeing Blaise again might be like until you locked eyes with him from his place at the table. He seemed deep in conversation with Crabbe and Goyle who ate as aggressively as they always did.

Blaise's face barely moved, his lips picking up only a little in the corner as he acknowledged you and Draco. Draco smiled back, lifting his hand to the nape of your neck, under your messily tossed up hair. He directed you to your usual seats, just a few people down from Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Good morning Y/n" Crabbe waved. "Strawberry tarte?" he asked.

"Sure Vincent" you reached for the small pastry in his hand. Crabbe was easily the sweetest of Draco's friend group, Draco rudely once said it was because he was jolly.