Jungkook's Pov

Thirty Three: My Vampire Lover 💐

Jungkook's Pov

I LET OUT a soft yawn as I looked around me.

Everyone in the party is still as lively as ever. Perhaps it has been really long time since the whole family got together like this. I was personally tired, and a bit bored.

I don't communicate much with all my cousins because ever since I was young, I knew something was different. I'm only close with my brothers and a few of my cousins.

I looked around and I saw Elli still talking with my father, I wonder what they're talking about. I wanted to approach her again and I felt bad for leaving her alone. I took a seat for a while and I noticed that all of my brothers were just sitting there as well.

"Shouldn't you all be entertaining guest?" I asked them.

They're just sitting on the couches with their feet raised onto the coffee table and each of them had a glass of wine in their hands.

"I'd ask the same for you." Suga said.

"The guests are fine without us anyways." I shrugged as I relaxed in my seat as well. I should have just sat down a while ago, I could have invited Eli too...I bet she's bored like I am.

"Yeah, they're enjoying the party even more than we are." J-hope said as he drank his wine.

"It's because it feels like a chore to entertain guests. I'm exhausted, I wonder how Eli is coping up though." Jin said.

We all automatically turned our head towards Eli's direction. She was still talking with father, actually it was only father who's doing the talking and she's just listening attentively.

"Poor girl, I bet father's narrating his whole autobiography to her." Jimin said as he shook his head which made he chuckle.

"It's funny how she's listening to him really attentively. She listens to father much better than we do." Namjoon commented and we all nodded in agreement.

"But Eli really looks beautiful don't you think?" J-hope smiled as he looked at Eli. Everyone looked at her once again, She's just standing there and listening to my father with attentive eyes and a sweet smile.

"You just realized that?" Jimin nudged his arm. "Eli is really beautiful though, beside, you called her hot earlier." he pointed out.

"I realized that hot is inappropriate, I'm going to go with beautiful now." J-hope told him.

"Relax Jungkook, it's not like they're planning on hitting on Eli." Jin's voice suddenly startled me.