Jungkook II

Forty four: My Vampire Lover 💐

Jungkook's Pov

"ELI..."

That dream again...I'm sick of it. I hate it. Damn...what if it happened for real?

I sat up and I realized that I wasn't in my own room. I looked around and I realized that this was Eli's room. 

Wait, bakit nandito ako sa kaniyang kama? At bakit wala si Eli dito? Where is she?

I got up and left her room. I decided to head to the kitchen for a glass of water. To my surprise, I saw Eli lying down on the floor. She was shaking so much.

"Eli...Eliana?" I called softly.

She slowly opened her eyes and her expression softened. "J–Jk..." she whimpered.

"Bakit ka nandito?" I asked.

"Uminom ako ng gamot para sa sakit ng ulo, pero hindi naman naalis, mas lalo pa siyang sumakit." her voice wavered. It's obvious that she did a lot of crying.

"Kaya mo bang tumayo?" I asked.

"Susubukan ko." she replied as she pressed her palms against the floor and made an attempt to get up.

Napabuntong-hininga ako habang pinagmamasdan siyang nakasalampak sa kusina. Pakiramdam ko napakawalang kwenta ko.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble again." she groaned as she leaned onto the counter.

I carefully held the back of her shirt since it was loose. "Walk..." I told her. "Huwag kang sasandal sakin para safe tayo."

She did as I told her and she slowly made her way to the living room. 

Whenever she'd lose balance, I would keep her standing up by slightly pulling her shirt. Umupo siya sa isang dulo ng sofa at sa kabilang dulo naman ako.

"Hindi ko maintindihan 'tong pananakit ng ulo ko...sana tumigil at mawala na." she groaned as she massaged her temples. She looked really tired. "Hey, pwedi ba akong humiga saglit?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah." I was about to stand up but she chuckled softly.

"Stay there, 'wag kang umalis." she took two pillows and she placed them on my lap.

"Anong ginagawa mo?" I asked. Ano bang iniisip niya? Hindi ba siya natatakot na baka bigla akong mag-iba nang anyo?