C. 1 - Stressed

Stress was all Drew was currently feeling.

And a bit of anger towards her younger siblings for drinking the last can of Coke.

After Drew's father died a year ago she became the head of the family. Her father was a no good drunk, however he still brought in enough monthly income to keep the family stable.

However after his passing all he left for the family was grief and expensive hospital bills.

Drew's mother did own a bakery but the money was just not enough. Drew had to step up, she had quit her spot on her high schools varsity softball team and got a job at a local hardware store.

Drew had to make sure she stayed on top of her school work and volunteer hours so she can get accepted into her dream university and get as big of a scholarship she could. Which left her with little to no time for any fun or stress relieving activities.

-----

Drew had just got off of work and was on her way to pick up her little brother from his baseball practice. She was a little jealous that he still could play and do things he loved while she had to raise her younger siblings and work part time during a pandemic to keep her family stable.

The raven haired teen parked her beat up 2010 Subaru forester in the parking lot of the park. She watched as her 10 year old brother ran off the baseball field and towards her car. He kept his sporting gear by his feet as he sat in the passengers seat of his oldest sisters car.

The younger boy greatly admired his oldest sister. She was his idol and he loved her very deeply. After practice he would always keep his mask on untill he got home, and once he did he ran straight to the bathroom and showered. He did not want to risk anyone in his family getting sick. Especially his older sister.

Little Daniel and Drew drove in silence as the radio station played the new Taylor Swift song. Which only irritated Drew. She loved Taylor Swift to an extent, but listening to no body no crime for the 8th time that day bothered her.

Daniel always noticed how mad and angry his older sister was and tried his best to make her happy. Or atleast not to anger her even more.

Once the siblings got home Daniel ran straight for the bathroom and Drew ran straight to her bedroom to make it in time for her virtual tutorials. Her physics teacher was friends with her father and knew that times were tough, so he opted to hold open tutorials every Monday, and Wednesday at 4:30 pm for students who need the extra help.

Drew always attended because she was guilty for missing some classes due to work.

Opening the zoom link Drew sighed as she pulled out her physics book and notes.

"-we are just waiting for one more person. Ah! She's here." Drew noticed the small group of 5 all had their cameras on for the meeting so she reluctantly turned hers on aswell. "Alright! Welcome welcome class! I'm just going to go over what we've done this past week then I'll be open to take anyone's questions. If you're shy, as always just type it into the chat and we'll go from there."

-----

After two long hours and Drew still being confused on the topic, the meeting was finally over. Drew continued to do homework at her desk, hunched over. Skipping both lunch and dinner.

When her younger brother came in with a can of pepsi, because he accidentally drank the last coke, and a turkey sandwich he saw his sister with her head resting on her arm that held her pencil which laid limp in her hand. He placed the plate of food and drink on her desk.

He grabbed a post it note off her desk and wrote her a small note.

For when you wake up..

- your favorite

With that he walked out of her room gently closing the door behind him. Heading to bed considering it was 11 pm and he was exhausted from practice. Little Daniel had big dreams of going pro and providing for his family and if he wanted to go through with his plan he needed to be on the top of his game.

After another twenty to thirty minutes Drew's head shot up and she looked around her room disoriented. Forgetting she existed for a while before she realized she fell asleep writing her journal promt for English. Her eyes landed on the turkey sandwich her brother made her and smiled.

Her once sour mood over work and Taylor Swift slipped away after she read the note. Shoving it into her hoodie pocket to read it again later.

Drew realized she was still in her work clothes but she couldn't find the motivation to get up and change. Her work boots long forgotten by the door to her bedroom.

Drew silently pulled the sandwich and soda closer to her, and opened her hulu account to find something to watch. The freckled teen couldn't find the motivation to find something new to watch so she just started a random episode of Attack on Titan.

She slowly ate the cold sandwich and sipped on her soda as she watched Reiner and Bertholdt reveal themselves to Eren.

"Damn you, you traitors!" Drew slightly shivered at the emotion of the voice actor.

'Dub isn't that bad.' Drew thought to herself.

Drew started to doze off again while on the next episode when her phone buzzed in her pocket. She pulled it out and looked at the snapchat notification from her bestfriend.

Alexander Hamilton the Great 🙄
Watch this
*link*

Me
What is it?

Alexander Hamilton the Great 🙄
It's called reality shifting

My friend on the team was talking about how he shifted to Hogwarts sounds fun you should try it

Me
Hmmm

Alexander Hamilton the Great 🙄
I tried it, didn't work but it WAS therapeutic

Annnd you have anger issues sooo watch  it or else I'll spoil the manga 😈

Me
you're a whore

Alexander Hamilton the Great 🙄
Your whore <3

Drew reluctantly opened the link to a tik tok video and watched the weird lady explain the starfish position and counting while saying affirmations every 5-10 counts until you get to 100.

"No way this works." Drew muttered after watching a few more of this 'gurus' videos.

Having enough of her homework, Drew pulled her feet out from under her in her chair and laid down on her bed. Only her upper body fully on with her legs dangling off the side.

Drew noticed that her body was spread out. With her hands and legs each pointing away from each other. 'Why not give it a shot?' Drew thought to herself as she started counting.

1
2
3
4
5...

'I will shift to attack on titan..'

6
7
7
8
9
10...

'I will survive attack on titan..'

62
63
64
65...

'I will be a badass..'

With that last thought Drew drifts to sleep.

Or does she?

-----
AN:

Sheesh I didn't expect this much creativity come to me right now. I'm definitely going to try with this story.

I hope who ever reads this so far likes the story.

Most "trapped in aot" stories don't really go over the main characters backstory. So I thought it would be nice to tell the story. Well also because it's going to be Drew's main drive to return home. To get back to her family.