C. 2 - Shouldn't Be

Drew POV

Harsh light hits my face and shoots me right awake. I cover the sun with my face and sit up.

'Weird, I don't remember having my blinds open.' I thought to myself as I stretch my back out. My hands falling to my side after hearing satisfying cracks.

'Weird. I don't remember sleeping on the floor..'

My eyes shoot open as I take in my surroundings.

"This.. isnt my room." I quickly stand up and notice I had my work boots on.. didn't I take those off?

I noticed I'm in some sort of ally way in between two houses. I hear children running and adults talking. "Where the fuck-"

"Goodmorning."

I turn to the voice in fright and come face to face with a tall man with red eyes. He had long slicked back hair and had an old timey suit on. 

"Go- goodmorning?" I'm so confused.

"To get back home..." the man trots closer to me and holds out a small book.  "You must save humanity." He then turns and walks out of the alley way.

"Hey wait!" I chase after the man. He turns the corner and just vanishes. I look in the direction he walked in and saw the street to be completely empty.

My shoulders slouch as I look around in confusion. Then back down at the book that was now in my hand.

"You know I'm right!" A voice to my left shouts. I turn and see a blond kid up against a wall, being held up by a boy, with two of his friends on each side.

This looks familiar...

When the bully holding the blond raises his hand I strut forward and punch him in the face. Everyone looks at me in shock.

"Hey!" A voice calls behind us. I ignore it and pick the kid I punched in the face up and hit him in between his eyes.

"It's Mikasa! Run!" One of the boys says before they all take off running.

'Mikasa?' Two people show up next to us a few seconds later. I turn my gaze to the blond and pull him up by his shoulders.

"Th- thank you." He looks at me wide eyed as he dusts himself off.

I nod my head as the two others talk to each other as I look around.

Okay this place is REALLY familiar.

"What's your name?" I snap my head back to the blond.

"Uh.. Drew." I finally notice I'm a lot shorter than I used to be. Did I shrink?

"Nice to meet you Drew! I'm Armin."

"And I'm Eren!" One of the two others who joined us said. He points to a girl with a red scarf around her neck "This is Mikasa!"

"Nice to meet you." I'm honestly filled with confusion as I stare at the three kids.

Am I in Attack on Titan??

Did I actually shift??

"Hey what's in your hand?" Eren asks pointing at the book.

"Oh.. just a present."

"From who?" He asks literally right after I answered.

"A friend." I say simply.

"Why are you carrying it?" He asked me another question.

"Huh?"

"Why don't you put it in your bag?"

Bag?