C. 5 - Eleven

“How’s sleeping beauty?” Drew was leaned up against the wooden dorm waiting for Ymir and Krista to show up with Sasha. 

“Tired.” The trio heard Sasha mumble and let out soft giggles. 

“Here,” Ymir walked up to Drew and put Sasha into her arms. “I don’t know where her bed is.” Was all Ymir said before entering the room, followed by Krista right after. 

Sighing, Drew carries Sasha bridal style into the room. The hazel eyed girl scanned the room, trying to figure out which bed was Sashas. There were only three empty beds, and Drew didn’t want to give up her top bunk in the corner of the room. 

Dropping Sasha off on the nearest bed Drew smiled victoriously. Deciding today has been a tiring day she would jump straight into bed, turning around she ran into someone. Slowly looking up, her eyes meet with Mikasa's. 

“That’s my bed.” Mikasa mutters, turning to look at the sleeping brunette. 

Drew places her hands onto her hips, glancing between Mikasa and Sasha. “Well not anymore…” Some girls chuckle, Mikasa just stares at Drew oddly before going to the bed above Sashas. Drews bed. “Hey That’s my bed.” Drew pouts a little, making Mikasa smile lightly.

“Well not anymore.” This makes everyone laugh and giggle even more. A smile even made its way onto Annie's face for a moment. But no one noticed. 

-----

“It’s aptitude test time, so listen up!” Drew was still trying to figure out how to pull one last belt on while everyone else stood idly by listening to Sadies yell, once again. “There is no place for you here if you cannot perform! Fail and be shipped to the fields.” 

“Let me help.” Krista says from besides Drew. One look from Ymir made her politely decline. 

“It’s alright let me figure it out on my own.” 

After a couple of seconds, Drew found the problem and finally had all the straps in the correct position. She smiled to herself in victory. 

“She’s really steady.” Ymir said to her two comrades. 

“Bet I can be more steady.” Drew replied with much confidence.

“Amos!” The trio looked up to Mikasa being lowered down and Sadie's staring at Drew. “Since you’re so talkative why don’t you go next.” 

Drew only shrugged and walked to where Mikasa once stood, clasping the metal lines onto her belt. “Lift her up!” 

Drew smiled victoriously, fellow cadets started at her in shock. It was like she was standing on air. 

Reiner and Bertoldt smiled in aprovale, before taking a quick glance at Annie, who looked proud.  

“That’s what aptitude is all about.” Sadies told the cadets while pacing behind Drew, taking in her form.

“Do a flip!” Someone in the crowd yelled. Drew giggled before doing it.

“Yolo.” she whispered to herself. 

Before anyone could stop her Drew leaned all her body weight to her shoulders and flipped her body backwards, it was quick but it impressed everyone. She had complete control and was once again standing on air. 

“Woah!”

“Did you see that!”

“If she can do it so can I!” 

“That’s impressive..” 

Her fellow cadets whispered amongst themselves to stare at Drew. Drew should feel happy, but she remembers what happens to Eren and feels guilty. He’s going to fall on his face, while Drew looks like a figure skater on air.