C. 21

"Welp." Drew scratched her eyebrow and looked around the room.

To be honest if people had to find out her secret this group wouldn't be too bad.

Hange wouldn't judge, they would be excited.

Moblit would be confused but just nod along to whatever Hange would say.

Nanaba may freak out. She might not.

Jean was just looking around the room next to Marco, who looked more nervous than Drew.

Mikasas head kept moving from Drew to where the demon had just evaporated.

Sasha was holding onto Drew with her mouth wide open. She was probably scared.

"Drew." Jean called. "Are you also... a ghost?"

"Ghost?" Hange jumped up and down and had to be held still by moblit.

Drew looked to Marco and tried to form an answer but he shrugged.

"Wh- well ghost isn't what I would call it."

"So a demon?" Mikasa asked.

"Shes not a demon." Marco defened.

"You knew?" Jean gasped and Marco. He shrugged and nodded.

"Why did Marco know and not me?" Sasha pouted.

"To be honest I don't think I should say."

"Drew. I think it would be beneficial for our predicament if we don't inform the group on what's happening." Marcos eyes were big and Drew had to pause to think about what he was trying to say.

Right!

Just after Mikasa sold Drew out and drugged her, Marco and Drew made up another plan for if they were caught again.

~~~~~

"No Marco. There's no way anyone would belive that." Drew chuckled and sat on Marcos bed.

Marco groaned "How do you know that?"

She stared at him for a solid second and face palmed. "I can see the future."

"Oh yeah." He rubbed the back of his head and smiled sheepishly. "So what would work?"

Drew tilted her head back and tried to make a solution on the spot.

"I could... make up an identity. Not that I'm from the past but from another universe?"

Marco scoffed and shook his head, "I don't think anyone even knows what a universe is."

She rolled her eyes. "An alien?"

Marco laughed and shook his head. "They would hang you."

"Whay about~ I was struck by lightning, or a star? And now I see things they can't see and do thinks they can't so."

"Wow. Thats actually a decent idea." Drew smirked, "but. It still depends on the situation. Or the people you're telling really.