C. 4 - Cow Shit

The men were growing angry, and tired.

They have been chasing the young thug for quite some time. They weren’t going to let them get away with taking what belonged to them. 

They caught sight of the thug as they turned into an alleyway. Some of the men smirked, knowing it was a dead end. Rushing to catch up, the men are confused when they see the alleyway is empty. No sign of anyone being there within the last couple of seconds. 

On the roof the hazel eyed freckled genius laughed at their shouts of confusion and anger. 

Over the past two years, Drew has been teaching herself how to use her powers. 

One of them being teleportation.

Of course Drew wasn’t the best at the quirk yet, she could only teleport a few feet away at a time. 

That didn’t stop the creative mind of the young teenager. 

She learned that most of her powers are from previous shows, movies, and animes she’s seen. For instance, her teleportation was similar to that of Five’s from the umbrella academy. Any type of power she’s seen she can seem to learn. She was in the midst of teaching herself air bending, from her childhood favorite show Avatar the Last Airbender. She had already mastered fire bending, her favorite element a year ago. 

Smiling to herself, the teen threw the bag of gold coins into the air and caught it again. 

It was a monthly thing, to rob the rich and feed the poor. The young teen would steal from the pigs in Sina, and sneak into the underground to slide money into pockets of random strangers. 

Over the months people seemed to notice and grew warry. 

Who was this wannabe Robin Hood?

----- 

Training corps begins tomorrow. Once again the freckled teen didn’t know what to do. Should she wedge her way in and save lives? Or should she let the story play out until she needs to get involved. 

Drew sighed from her spot on top of a tree. To her left was her beat up old dark blue bag. 

Again she was trying to master airbending. She would create small gusts of wind and throw them at a branch of the tree she was sitting on. She sighed when the air barely tussled the leaves. 

Other thoughts began to cloud the teens thoughts, she should study for tomorrow. Groaning, the teen reached for her bag. Opening it up she searched for her phone. Surprisingly the phone never lost any charge.

Drew wanted to question it, but she knew nothing of this situation made any sense. 

One moment she was a 16 year old American teen, and the next second she was 11 in a world of fiction. 

Scrolling through her phone, Drew opened up her music app and started playing music softly. She was in the middle of the woods but she didn’t want to risk a hunter or traveler to hear. The teen spent a few hours reading the transcript of the next few episodes that should take place. 

-----
Drew POV

“Next!” I heard a voice call out from in front of me. With my hands behind my back I walk forward.

“Name?” A balding man asked.

“Drew Amos.” I replied as calmly as possible.

“And how do you spell ‘Amous’?” 

“A-M-O-S.” 

“Change into your uniform there then line up.” I looked into the direction he was pointing and saw girls entering one room and boys entering another.