important update !

Hello everyone... uh long time no see.

I haven't updated this fic since June 2022. Whoops 🥲

But important news! Aot is about to come back and the Fandom is obviously going to be revived and so will my inspiration to rewrite this fic.

Yes, I'm going to rewrite this because the writing is so cringe and I lowkey didn't have any plot planned out for the fic I just kind of wrote funny scenes lol.

But let me tell you guys a little about why I stopped writing this fic:

I watched aot with my friends Tammy and Tommy (not their real names but yknow...) and we kind of fell apart.

Tammy decided to start drama with me and I just ended up blocking her. Which was sad but I didn't really care because she was starting to piss me off anyway.

But Tommy (insert heartbreak gif) got a girlfriend and started to ignore me. Then eventually decided to block me because his gf was insecure about me being his best friend. (Im a lesbian?) But whatever.

It's just hard to get into aot because I always think about them and then I get angry but whatever.

I will rewrite this fic and it will be 100x better than the last one.

Also there's only going to be 1 love interest so who do yall want it to be?

Also I'm working on a Harry Potter fic if anyone is interested ill be posting the first few bits sometime this month.