c. 25

An: .... hey, how's it going 🤩

Welcome back? Lol

Sorry in advance this chapter is all over the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasha kicked Drew's leg. The raven haired girl startled awake, she looked up to see Sasha leaning over her. "What the fuck?" The events of the last few days flashed through her mind. "Are you ok?" She spoke loudly hoping Sasha would be able to hear her.

"I'm fine." Sasha stood up and held out her hand for Drew to take. "I woke up being able to hear again. Atleast from my left ear."

Drew frowned as she noticed the dried blood around Sashas right ear. She should have taken her back right away, to get tirades. She sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." Sasha shook her head. "We should find our way back."

Drew nodded her head, she held her hand out to Sasha. "Do you trust me?" Sasha shrugged. Drew held her hand tight as the world warped around them, seconds later they appeared infront of their scout friends.

Connie looked like he had seen a ghost. "Where have you been?" Ymir sneered.

Drew rolled her shoulders and gave Ymir the stank eye. "I fell asleep." A couple of older scouts rushed over and took Sasha away to medical. Drew sighed, she should get checked out too. She wished she knew how to heal. She was just so tired and her body hurt so much.

"Nanaba has been looking for you." Mikasas voice was barely above a whisper. "She's in the infirmary, you should go there." Drew looked down at the dried blood around her stomach.

"We can take you." Krista smiled at Drew. "Right Ymir?"

The taller of the two rolled her eyes. "I guess." Drew threw her arm around Ymirs shoulder, although she didn't need help walking she did want to annoy Ymir. "Plan is in motion." She whispered as they walked away from the group.

Marco ran to catch up with them. "I was kinda of worried you would disappear on us, Drew."

The injured girl groaned as she flopped onto an empty bed. "I wish. You guys are the vain of my existence." She kicked her feet angrily. "I hate being here."

"Don't say that." Ymir sounded sincere. She waved over a nurse. "You're just tired. Why don't you go to sleep."

Drew rolled over onto her back and stared at the roof. "I want to go back home." Thoughts began to swirl in her head. If she was here to save humanity why can't she just kill Eren.

That would surely stop the rumbling, but then Marley and other militaries would be able to attack a defenseless Eldia. With the threat of the rumbling disappearing Marley would grow into a super power and try to conquer the entire planet.

Eventually nukes will exist, then everyone is fucked either way. Maybe she can kill Eren, kill all the titans, kill every dumb Marlian politician and then boom peaceful earth.

"I want to go home." She sighed as the nurse asked her if she needed anything. Marco rose an eyebrow. "I miss kpop." Her eyes began to get heavy and she comfortably laid against the soft pillows. "And running water."

~~~~~~~~~

When Drew had awoken the following day, she noticed how quite it was. The bed to her right was empty. Sasha was in that bed last Drew remembered. She turned to her left and saw Nanaba sleeping in a weird position on a chair.

Drew picked up a spare pillow and threw it at the older girl. She startled awake. "Ow?" She rubbed her nose. "You really saved my life just to beat me?"