C. 13

Zaddy ^

AN: Fun fact- when I play warzone or any game that has trees in it I call the trees Petras. And rocks Zofia. I'm a horrible person. I also call myself faze gabi and faze sasha when I hit good snipes... ANYWAY. 

-----

“I miss Annie.” Drew states with her face flat on the table. Connie and Armin sat across from her whilst Mikasa sat to her left.

Mikasa sighs from beside her and pats her head. “Eat you bread.”

Drew huffs and sits up, “You eat your bread.”

The two stare at each other in silence, before they break into giggles and looking away. Armin and Connie share a glance before continuing their conversation. 

As Drew is about to put the bread into her mouth she feels a presence to her right. Sasha. Her wrist is grabbed and pulled away from her face. “Are you… going to eat that.” 

Drew furrows her eyebrows and looks down to her bread, “My… bread?” Sasha nods her head eagerly. Drew sighs and pushes her bread towards the brown eyed girl. 

Sasha started to munch on the bread like a chipmunk before collapsing her upper body onto the lunch table. Drew sighs and leans her head on her closed fist. 

“I miss An-” Drew started but was cut off by everyone at the table.

“Annie.” They all stated in unison” 

“We know.” Connie mumbles and rolls his eyes.

“You’ve only said it about 100 times since we joined the scouts.” Mikasa pauses for a second, before taking a sip out of her jug of water.

“Pff whatever.” Drew leans towards Mikasa to her left and lifts her right boot onto the bench and starts to tie it. “I’m outta here.”

“Aww wait, where are you going?” Armin asked with his pouty puppy dog eyes.

“Not gonna work Arlert boy, and I’m going into the woods.”

“Alone?” He questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

“Yeah?” Drew was about to stand but grew curious. “Why?”

“Nothing…” Connie started before a mischievous look spread across his face. “Just usually you went with Annie. What were you two doing in there?” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at Drew and received a cold glance from Mikasa and Sasha.

“Just planning on stopping a mass genocide..”

“Eh?”

“What.”

“Huh?” 

Genocide?!” Armin screeched before clamping his mouth shut with his hands. Sending a quick “sorry” To Eld and Gunther at the table to their left who looked weirdly at the tiny blond.

“hAha.. KidDiNg” Drew rubbed the back of her neck and stood up.

‘So not kidding’ Drew thought to herself.

“Anyway, I’m just gonna go.” The raven haired girl rushed out of the eating hall and towards the boy’s dormitory.

Part one of phase one of her detailed plan to save humanity started now.

Making connections.

~~~~~

“I have something to tell you, Annie.”