C. 10 - Marco

AN: Just a reminder this is still a yuri story!

-----

Crash

Crash

Crash

Crash

Crash

Jean lets out a sigh of relief as the rest of the cadets rush into the HQ. 

Marco looks around, “How many… How many of us made it?” 

“Enough.” Drew let’s out a sigh and lay’s her back flat on the ground. 

A few moments pass and soon Jean starts arguing with the supply team. 

“Hey Drew?” 

Drew peeks an eye open to see a figure standing over her. “Hey-”

The girls’ conversation was cut off when two titans crashed into the side of the building. “Can I get a damn moment to BREATH!” Drew was tempted to stay laying on the floor, however Sasha ran and dragged her away.

“What’s your deal!? Do you want to die!?”

“Ugh, Sasha we are fine. Relax.”

“Huh? What do you mean! We’re gonna get eaten like pork on a stick!” 

The taller girl points to the two Titans just as they get punched in the face. “Whaaaa?!?!?” 

“Ugh.” Drew falls to her knees and groans.

“Drew!” Sasha rushed over and grabbed the girl before she could fall over. “What- are you okay?” 

Drew leans her head onto Sasha’s shoulder. “I’m just gonna take a nap right here…” 

“Huh? Wait Drew!” Sasha looked around the room quickly noticing the rest of the cadets going to a more secure spot. “Annie!” Sasha called out for the blond girl before she left with the group.

Surprisingly, after Annie caught sight of Sasha and Drew, she ran straight over. 

“Is she okay? What happened?” Annie was quick to wrap one of Drew’s arms around her and pick her up.

Sasha picked up her other arm and they dragged her after the rest of the group. “I don’t know. I think she lost a lot of blood.”

“Hmm.” Annie hums and leads Sasha into the room with the rest of the group. 

When they walked in, they saw everyone holding a musket and conducting a plan. The two girls hesitantly left Drew in a corner and went with the rest on a mission to re-secure the HW supply room. 

Drew woke up some time later, someone was wrapping the wounds on her hands.

“Hmm?” 

“Sleeping beauty is finally awake.” Drew opens her eyes and looks to see big blue eyes looking back at her.

“Krista?”

“The one and only.” Ymir mutters across from the two girls. 

Drew’s head was in Krista’s lap while Sasha was taping off her left hand. 

Drew's eyes quickly look around and panics.

“Where is Marco?!” 

Sasha had to hold the girl down from running around outer Trost looking for the freckled boy.

“Jeez Drew.” Everyone turns to see Jean walking over, with Marco behind him. “Now we know who your favorite is.” Jean crosses his arms and looks at his freckled friend with mock anger.