C. 24

Guys this is so bad omg 😭😭

-----------

"Wakey wakey." A foot kicked Drew in the leg before she stirred awake. "I said wake up, damn."

Drew opened her eyes and saw Jack (short for Jackass the demon) standing over her. "Ew. You."

He rolled his red eyes, "Yes. Me. Anyway, I hate to break the news to you. But you're about to die. So if you could muster up the courage and-you know- not die? I would gladly appreciate it."

Drew looked at him like she just woke up from a six hour nap and for some reason the grinch was twerking in the corner of her room.

She was confused.

"What?"

He rolled his red eyes again and kneeled in front of her. "Change of plans. Go kill that bitch, then save humanity."

Drew scratched her eyebrow, "what?" Jack stared at her, sighed, and rubbed the bridge in-between his eyes. Then he slapped her.

She felt her blood freeze and unfreeze in her veins leaving an unsettling chill throughout her body. Her teeth clattered and she sat up with new found adrenaline.

"A splash of water would work next time. Thanks." She gave him the death stare and he returned it with a smirk.

"Anytime. Now go." Her pointed south and smiled. "And do make a statement. I want them to know we are more powerful."

She nodded and took off. "Whatever the hell that means."

--------

"I feel something coming." Sasha pulled on Mikasas shoulder to pull her attention away from giving Bertholdt the death stare. The crew were currently trying to retrieve Eren from the inside of Reiners titan.

Before Mikasa could ask her what she meant Connie spoke up. "Like titans?"

She shook her head. "No, like someone-" before she could even finish she felt a gust of wind and Mikasa was flying off of Reiners shoulder.

Ymir cursed behind her and soon everyone was being kicked off of Reiners body untill Sasha was the last one, her eyes widened when she saw a flash heading for her. She barely noticed the figure of a woman before it grabbed her and threw her to the floor.

She hit the ground with a groan. The woman held her down by her shoulders and Sasha got a chance to look at the attacker with black and white hair.

"Ow- who the hell are you?" Sasha looked over the woman's shoulder and saw all her friends barely rolling over in the ground fifteen meters in the distance.

The women hummed, tilting her head and spoke. "You are pretty cute." Sasha tried to wiggle out of her hold but it was made out of iron. "Too bad Drew won't be here to save you." A cold hard surface was pressed inbetween her eyes. She briefly recognized it as a gun similar to the one Drew had used earlier and panicked.

"Wait! Wait! Sto-!" Her eyes shut tightly at the sound of a loud boom. Everything was silent. Mikasa and Connie looked up with horror. Completely ignoring Reiner as he made his escape along with Bertholdt and Eren.

"S- asha. Sasha!" Connie yelled for his bestfriend, dropping to his knees when he reached her limp body. Mikasa sat behind her and raised her head. She glanced around. 'Where did you go.'

"Wake up!" Connie shook Sashas shoulders wildly. "Stop playing with me. Wake up!"

The two turned over to a nearby section of trees toppled over. Shadows seemed to be zooming around with an occasional flash of light. "Get up, ill carry her before what ever is over there comes for us."