C. 9 Bertle Turtle

An: favorite and comment or this shows up under your bed tonight 😳

-----

Drew’s blades dug deep into the Titans inner mouth. She desperately was trying to keep herself from being swallowed whole. 

Letting out a groan, Drew finally pulls herself back into the Titans enormous mouth. 

“Hello there Drew.” 

Her eyes widened as she looked up to see the man who greeted her into this world.

Drew lifted her left blade and dug it into the top of the TItans mouth. “He-hey, how’s it hanging.” 

“Mmm still snarky I see.” The man seemed to be floating like a ghost in front of Drew, “I was hoping we could meet down there instead. There would have been a lot more room.”

“Well, we could’ve met for tea in a cafe. But I guess you’re too extra for that.” Titan blood started to drip on Drew from where her blade dug into the titans mouth.

“Then people would have thought you were talking to yourself.”

“Huh?”

“Oh yeah, duh. I’m a ghost.” The man's glowing red eyes met Drew’s dark hazel eyes.

“Okay…” blink “well get on with your story.” 

“You’re..” the man paused and tilted his head baffled at her behavior. “You’re not gonna ask questions?” 

“Listen man I’m kind of taking a shower in Titan blood right now.. And it’s disgusting so get on with your story.” 

“Hmm yes of course.” The man circled around Drew looking her up and down. “I just wanted to see how my blast from the past was doing.

“Huh.. blast from the past? I thought I was in another dimension…” 

The man let out a laugh. 

“Dimension.. No no! You’ve time traveled. To the future” 

Drew’s mouth slacked and her eyes widened. “Wh- hu.. Ah.. uhm?”

“How?” The red eyed ghost asked, Drew nods. “Well you see this is my time, it’s two thousand years ahead of your time. Did you not ever wonder what the pilot episodes title meant?” 

“But how did I get here. And why is here an anime?” 

“Ah- too many questions, too little time.” The man watched as Drew’s shoulders slouched. “I wish I could have left you, but I was running out of time during your era. Ghost can only pull.. so I pulled you here. If you do your duty, you’ll be sent back to your time as if nothing ever happened.” 

“I can go home?” Drew’s smile widened and her eyes twinkling with hope.

“Yes, but if you fail… you die.” 

“What- what do you mean.” 

DING

The man pulled out a stop watch from his coat pocket and held up a finger. “Ah look at that, time’s up.” 

“Wait I still have questions!” 

“If you get out of here I’ll answer them all.” The man slowly starts to fade.

“What! When!”

"In your dreams!” 

Tsk  ‘what an ass’ 

-----

“Come on, guys, we can do it!” Whilst Drew was trying to escape the Titans mouth, Sasha and the rest of the cadets were lazily sitting on roofs waiting for their doom. “Stand up, everyone if we all work together, we can make this happen. I’ll take the lead.” Sasha’s words of encouragement fell upon deaf ears as everyone continued to stare off into space. Sasha’s gaze turns to all of her comrades, eyes falling on one blond. “Armin! Let’s all go…”