C. 16

"Ouch." Drew groaned after colliding with a tree.

Annie was next to her in seconds and pulling her up before the titans could reach them. "I don't think it's working, Drew."

"I can see that." Drew put her blades back into place on her odm gear.

"What are you doing?" Annie asked nervously.

"Leaving?"

"Why."

"Because these giant stupid thumbs from spy kids don't want to corporate!" She shouted at the two titans creeping towards them. The tallest of the two tilted his head and stared at her. "Oh now you want to listen!?" She flopped her arms in the air.

"Are we going or not Drew?" Annie asked as the two titans were reaching for them. She groanded but grabbed Annies arm and teleported them back to Annies mini shack home.

"Stupid titans." Drew whined and flopped onto Annies bed.

"Stop whining." Annie ordered. Drew felt herself being lifted up by the back of her shirt. "And get yourself together. I know you don't have much going on here-" Annie tapped Drew's head "but you've come up with pretty decent plans so far so, I belive in you."

"First of all, wow. Second of all awe you're so mushy." Drew tried to squeeze Annies cheeks but her hands were slapped away.

"I am not mushy, you are just very sensitive and only respond to postive motivation."

"Its ok to admit you're a cutie, Annie."

"Shut up." Annie huffed. "Don't you have to go tell Marco what's going on?"

"Why? Because he's the smart one?"

"Yes."

Drew scoffed and stood up dramatically with her arms and legs throwing themselves up. "Fine, I'm leaving."

"Wait before you go." Annie called out. "Take off my hoodie."

"Oh?"

"Not like that-"

"If you wanted to see my boobies you could just ask."

"Drew." Annie warned.

"No no Annie I get it. Boobies are very fun to look at."

Annie sighed and stared at Drew.

"Drew."

"Hmm?"

"Someone might notice that it's my hoodie."

"Oh. That makes sense." Drew sorrowfully took the hoodie off and tossed it over Annies face. "I'm leaving now." Annie nodded sadly and waved her off.

Drew rolled her eyes and pulled Annie in for a quick kiss. "See you pumpkin." She booped Annies nose and telported away.

"And she says I'm mushy." Annie rubbed the spot where Drew booped her in annoyance.

~~~~~~

meAnWhIle

"I'm telling you, I can pick a lock." Ymir groanded as she wiggled the two hairpins into Drew's door.

"Well hurry up, what if shes dead inside?" Sasha asked nervously.

"You're overreacting." Mikasa rolled her eyes.

Krista gave Sasha a soft pat on the shoulder. "I'm sure she is just taking a nap."

"Yeah, a very deep nap where she won't wake up."