C. 17

AN: Drew + Ymir = chaotic

Anyway double upload <3

~~~~~

"Ymir what the fuck?!" She whisper shouted.

"I saw you!"

"What?!" Drew pushed her off further "what are you talking about?"

"In your room!" Ymir stated.

"Yeah. Everyone did it was fucking embarrassing."

Ymir groanded and threw her head back. "I meant I saw you, you just appeared out of thin air."

"Ymir. What drugs have you taken? Have you hit your head? Here let me see." Drew brought her hand up to check the girls temperature.

Ymir smacked her hand away. "Dont play dumb, I saw what I saw."

"Well I think you saw what everyone saw. My boobs."

"No. I saw you literally just... I don't know. When I peeked the door you weren't there and when I opened it you were there."

Drew sighed and rubbed her face. "Well I guess its time I tell you. Ymir, I'm a wizard."

"You're a what?"

"Hey- you said the quote. 'I'm a wot?' Anyway a wizard, you know." She reached her hand behind her back and conjured a stick "Avada kedavara!" Drew and Ymir both jumped when a green light shot out of her stick and the shelf behind her shook.

"Wait- I didn't know I could do that?" Drew whispered.

"What. The. Fuck." Ymir stared in shock.

"Who is in the closet?" An angry voice asked from the other side and it didn't take a genius to know it was captain midget coming to get his cleaning supplies.

Drew grabbed ymirs shirt collar and they disappeared. They appeared somewhere a split second later and Ymir noticed they were ontop of the walls.

Drew looked at the stick in her hands before tossing it over the edge and stepping closer to ymir.

"Ok. I know this looks crazy."

"Looks? It is crazy! How are we here?!" Ymir stepped away from the edge and slowly sat down to make sure she didn't fall.

"Ok, calm down freckles. Its not like I'm going to kill you." Drew defended.

"And how do I know you won't?"

Drew rolled her eyes and disappeared and reappeared a minute later. She pulled out her map of the walls and showed her all the notes and stamps she has made.

"You're a titan-"

"How did you know that?"

"I'm a time traveler- stop asking so many questions." Drew rolled her eyes and pointed to the old abandoned castle where ymir and the others are going to get stuck at.

"You see this?" Ymir nods. "This is where you're going to save Connie, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Krista."

"But-"

"Ba- shh. You see here?" She pointed to the wall where she thinks reiner is going to reveal himself. "This is where Reiner and Bertholdt say that they're the armored and colossal titans."

Drew held her hand up to silence the upcoming questions. "See these woods? That's where you eat Krista. Don't worry she lives."

She pointed back on the map to Connied village. "This. This is where an entire village is going to be massacred. Annie, Marco and I already tried to save them but there's nothing we can do."