C. 18

An: ouchie ^^

🥔 = 🕊

~~~~~~

Drew sat silently as she ate her porridge watching everyone. This was one the last moments before everyone finds out about Bertholdt and Reiner.

She was surprised when three people she hadnt talked to in a while sat at her table.

"Good morning Drew." Eren yawned. Armin smiled to her and Mikasa just awkwardly and silently sat down next to her.

"Good morning Eren. Good morning Armin. Mikasa." She side eyed the raven-haired girl next to her and shoved a face full of porridge.

"Whats up with you two?" Eren laughed.

Drew rolled her eyes and Mikasa told him it was nothing.

Eren groaned and kicked his feet under the table.

"Are you... okay?" Drew asked cautiously.

"I feel useless." He slammed his head against the table.

"Why?" Armin asked softly. But Drew felt like he already knew the answer.

"Because! We're eating! Do you know who else is eating? The titans! They're eating people and we can't kill them."

Eren crossed his arms and stared at his breakfast. Drew's head rolled back and she laughed. "You can't be serious Eren?"

"What?"

"They'll all die eventually. Plus we can't just go into a fight with the titans without a game plan."

"Whats the game plan then?" Eren snapped.

"For now, eat your damn breakfast or i will. Then we have to wait for captain midget and Commander eyebrows to think of something." She shrugged and drank from her cup.

"Good plan." He smiled and ate some breakfast. Drew smiled back and high fived him.

Mikasa was pushed more into Drew by Riener when him and Bertholdt joined their table. Drew snapped her gaze to Mikasa who only shrugged and tried to get some space.

Drew rolled her eyes and pulled her closer to her. She knew they weren't on good terms but she also knew she didn't like men touching her.

Or anyone touching her in fact.

Drew knew (hehe that rhymed) that she shouldn't be nice to Mikasa. The girl drugged her for fucks sake.

Maybe she was just too nice. Or maybe she was just too gay.

Either way she knew she should slam Mikasas head into a brick wall for revenge but at the moment she has become a pacifist.

Armin and Bertholdt asked her why she was in her uniform and she briefly explained how someone on her squad had pissed off Levi and now everyone had to suffer and clean the exterior of the HQ.

In reality she should be glad they messed up and now atleast some people are going to be able to protect themselves. But she still had to clean untill all chaos erupted.

She excused herself and gave Mikasa one last glance before walking to the front door. She caught Ymirs gaze and subtly nodded thinking no one saw.

~~~~~

Drew wiped the sweat off of her forehead leaving a thin mark of ash. She was currently using a very large duster to clean the inside of a chimney.

Namaba, Miche and Tomas were all standing on a small tower and making sure everyone was working.

Drew rubbed her nose and decided she had done enough cleaning for now. Most of the HQ would be smashed down anyway. She looks back up towards the tower she saw Nanaba jump off to go warn the rest of the scouts.