C. 14

AN: I don't know how to write action scenes skipping over the female titan scenes :)

Also I tried to make this sad but I'm a bad writer so I turned it into a funny chapter.

-----

Drew took in a shaky breath and knocked on the door, her hand quickly went to swipe away her tears before she tucked it under her arm. 

After a few seconds passed Drew's eyes wandered to the window where she saw the moon shining brightly into her eyes. 

"You're so dumb they're probably asleep." Drew scoffs and turns away. 

Her head snaps back when she hears the door swing open. 

"Sasha. I told you to take your key." Mikasa stood at the doorway rubbing her eyes. 

"Sorry.. I-I didn't mean to wake you." Mikasa's eyes shoot open at the sound of Drew's shaky voice, "it's just apparently Nanaba was really close with Eld and Petra- I just feel so bad. I was right there. If I would of known they were so close I would've-"

"Drew." 

"I should've saved them. I mean they were right there. Why couldn't I save them?" Drew's hands balled into fists and she began to shake. 

Mikasa grabbed onto the sobbing girl's shoulders and led her into her room. 

"Aw, Drew. Come here." Drew melts into Mikasa's arms. "You're going to be alright. It's all over now."

"No.. it's only just begun." 

"Drew no matter what happens or who dies I'll always be here for you." 

The two girls squeeze each other for multiple long minutes then finally pull away. 

"Thank you, Mikasa." The two stared into each other's eyes for a moment, the second it looked like Mikasa was going to say something, Sasha busted down the door. 

"Sasha?" 

"Shhhh! Get in bed!" Sasha whisper shouts at the two and pushes them all into a bed. 

"What's going on?" Mikasa asked for the both of them. Drew was pushed face first in between the two other girls. 

"Captain Levi is chasing me, if he asks we had a sleepover okay?!" Sasha tossed a blanket over the three and pushed them down. 

"What did you do?!" Drew flips onto her side to look at Sasha. 

"I'll tell you later- shh I can hear him coming." 

The three laid in silence, Sasha was clinging onto Drew for dear life. After a while the footsteps quieted down. 

"Did you lock the door?" Mikasa whispered from the other side of Drew.

"No." 

"Shit." 

Drew gripped onto Sasha's hand to brace herself when she heard footsteps coming back down the hall. 

'I knew I should have slept on a bench.' 

'He's going to make me clean…'

'...i hate cleaning.'

The footsteps stopped in front of their door, slowly the door opened. Captain Levi peaked his head into the room, when he saw the three girls all cuddled up together in the bed he scoffed and turned to leave.