C. 20

"Sasha. I think that's enough pillows." Jean laughed from the other side of the room.

For the past ten minutes Sasha had been stealing everyone's pillows and putting them under Drew.

"She shouldn't lay on her back, Jean."

"Turn her over then?"

"No." Sasha rolled her eyes. "Her right arm is bruised, and she doesn't like to sleep on her left side because it's uncomfortable."

Jean looked at her. Like really looked at her.

Sashas eyes were darting around like crazy making sure everything was going perfectly for Drew. She chewed her nails nervously whenever she noticed Drew's breathing slowed even the slightest and she yelled and pushed everyone out of the small room so she wouldn't wake up.

Sasha sat on the bed next to Drew and ran her fingers through the sleeping girls hair.

Jean gasped and was about to say something but Mikasa walked into the room.

She eyed him down and he quickly ran out of the room.

Mikasa took a seat on the opposite side of Drew and stared at Sasha. "What are you doing?"

"Shh!" Sasha whispered. "You'll wake her up."

Drew groaned from inbetween them and leant her head more into Sashas hand.

Sasha smirked to Mikasa and continued to run her hands through her hair.

Mikasa scoffed and left the room but quickly returned with water in her hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Shes dehydrated. I'm giving her water."

"Yeah, and she's also unconscious and will choke." Sasha bit back.

"Doctors do this all the time. I've seen Erens dad do it before." Mikasa argued back in a whispered voice.

"You're still not a doctor with years of experience. Let me do it." Sasha held out her hand.

"What makes you any better?" Mikasa gasped.

"I've hand fed like dozens of pigs back in my village."

"What did you feed them? Solid food while they're awake? I think I can do it better."

Sasha stared at her for a second before huffing and lifting Drew up against her chest.

"Awe." Marco held a hand to his heart.

"They're totally fighting over her." Eren giggled.

Armin wiped an imaginary tear away and sniffled.

Connie had to step back to laugh otherwise the two girls would've seen the group of boys watching their interaction.

Jeans smile fell off of his face when he saw Reiner and Bertholdt walk into the hallway.

He nudged everyone and they stepped back from the door.

They shushed the two before they even opened their mouths and pushed them back down the hallway.

They giggled to themselves and only laughed harder when Bertholdt and Reiner asked what was so funny.

They quickly explained how Sasha and Mikasa were fighting over taking care of Drew.

Erens smile fell off his face when he noticed who he was laughing with.

Reiner and Bertholdt.