C. 19

Two 6 meters and one ten meters.

Piece of cake.

"So not a piece of cake!" Drew yelled to herself as she jumped out of the way from the ten meters hand.

These titans were extremely fast.

Just her luck.

Stuck in the woods with a man with a broken leg and three abnormal titans.

Well, two abnormal titans. The first one had a very low iq and Drew was able to kill it in seconds.

The other two were another story. She struggled to reach the back of their napes. They kept turning around on time and nearly biting her hands off.

In a split second she cut the back out of one titans knees and watched it fall. The other one came running towards her and fell over the other titans body.

She swept down and cut the the nape swiftly off the first titan and used her pent up anger on the back of the neck of the other. She fell back onto her knees just to breath for a moment.

The smoke rising from the dead titans smelt worse than usual.

Maybe it was because these were recently turned?

Or maybe she just forgot what it smelt like.

Miche groaned from above her and she rolled her eyes. "Ohh I'm miche. My leg was almost chopped off oooh." She rolled her eyes and used her hooks to bring him back down.

"Hows the leg? Joking. I don't care." She grabbed her jacket off of the ground and quickly tied it and the old stick around his right leg.

She watched about four episodes of greys anatomy and hoped this was what they did.

She scratched her eyebrow and nodded.

Good enough.

"Alright Miche." He looked up to her. "We've got to go warn the nearby sqauds that a big fury titan is on the loose and is extremely scary." She picked him up and held him in place.

"Take off your jacket." She demanded. He raised an eyebrow. "Not like that. Didn't Nanaba tell you I'm a boobie lover."

He scoffed "I'm more of an ass man."

"Of course you are." She rolled her eyes and look his jacket. She turned around and squatted. "Piggy back ride time."

Miche hesitated. Was her really about to get a piggyback ride from a 17 year old girl?

The answer was yes.

Drew managed to tie his arms around her neck, incase he pasted out while they flew threw the trees.

The two flew slower than usual. Could be due to the fact that Miche was weighing her down, or it could be the fact that Drew was exhausted.

During the "ride" Drew tried to make chit chat but Miche only groaned as an answer. Drew had forget he almost got his legs chewed off and thought he was just not interested in talking to her.

The sun was slowly leaving its last traces of light behind. Drew had to hit the gas or else she wouldn't be able to save Nanabas squad.

She didn't want to let anyone else Nanaba knew die.

~~~~~

It was dark now, too dark.

Drew could barely see where she was going. She stayed on the edge of the treeline as best as she could so she knew her soundings a little better.