115 Follower Special

Max groaned as he opened his eyes. The councilors' bunk bed wasn't exactly comfortable. He went to stand up, forgetting he sleeps on the top bunk. Immediately he hit his head and rolled off the top. Max let out a groan as he stood up, seeing an amused Nikki and Neil. 

"Not a fucking word," he told his co-worker

"Well hurry up Maxie!" Nikki shouted, "We got a day full of fun!"

Nikki wore her Councilor uniform T-shirt, an old yellow shirt from when she was a camper tied around her fluffy hair as a bandana, and a pair of red shorts.

"God damn, can't you stop screaming for five minutes?" Niel asked.

Neil wore his uniform shirt with a white button-up underneath tucked into his brown shorts.

"Whatever," Max had slept in his previous clothes from yesterday, he only went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, "are the hell-raisers up yet?"

"I'm not sure," Nikki shouted from outside the bathroom

Max took a good look at his appearance. He wore his uniform T-shirt with black shorts that reached his knees. He had an old blue jacket tied around his waist.

He opened the door to look at his friends, "alright let's go fuck shit up,"

They were known as the three troubled counselors at Cameron Campbell's Camp Campbell. They weren't liked much by the other camps, but they didn't care.

~~~

Max had been sitting outside watching the kids enjoy their free time as Neil and Nikki were setting up for the rest of the day.

He was asked by the two to keep an eye on the kids, but he didn't care. He hated it here, but it was the only place that he could apply for.

Max didn't keep his promise of watching kids, in fact, he has his eyes on a group of kids. He had given them the official title of shitheads.

The group had David, a kid who loved nature more than anything. Gwen, the little shit who had anxiety. And-

He noticed that the group was missing someone. Max began to look over the group of kids, trying not to show any panic, before he felt someone tug at his jacket.

He turned around to see little (Y/n) pulling at his jacket. He looked up at Max with a big smile.

Max smiled down at her. (Y/n) was his favorite camper, not that he would admit it out loud.

She was understanding, even if she came from a tough home, she still had hope. Max had taken it upon himself to protect her at all costs.

"Dad, where's Nikki and Neil?"

In private, (Y/n) had begun to call him dad. It sparked some sort of warmth inside him.

"They are preparing the activity for later today. We got a new camper coming in,"

Little (Y/n) had on her blue jacket, but it was open to reveal her yellow shirt underneath. She reached her hand up, which he held. The two began to walk around the camp hand in hand.

Meanwhile, little David pouted at the attention (Y/n) was giving to the Councilor. She never really saw him more than a friend. He continued to pout, which caused Gwen to groan dramatically. She held her tablet close to her chest.

"Jeez David! If you like her so much why not ask her to be your girlfriend!" Gwen lightly kicked him

"It's not that easy!" David shouted, he grabbed onto his vest, "Max is always popping in whenever I'm alone with her and often separates me if I try to hold her hand!"