Chapter 32

"she's only eight, we can't expect her to understand-"

"Then what else should we do?"

"Let's just take her to them, then we'll figure it out from there!"

A loud beeping echoed through the cabin as the morning sunlight shined through the windows. David was the first to wake up, feeling (Y/n). He still had his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Turn it off!" Gwen's voice was muffled as she hid her face between her pillow

(Y/n) didn't say anything but made a sound. Similar to an annoyed grunt. She turned herself over to be face to face with David.

"Dave, go turn it off," She whispered

David frowned, "Wait why do I have to?"

"You're on the edge of the bed," (Y/n) turned over again

"But I'm comfortable," David hugged her tighter

No one had turned off the alarm. So Gwen pushed both of them off the bed. A loud thud could be heard, along with David's scream. Both him and (Y/n) now lay on the floor with David finding his Oak Log he placed down the night before.

"There, now one of you two can turn it off," Gwen got comfortable in the bed again

(Y/n) stood up, clearly annoyed by the continuous beeping, "I knew instead of a Camp Counselor I should've become a chicken dentist...or a stripper over at Muffin Tops,"

David stood up after her, his eyes shining a look of disprovable, "Watch it Bunny,"

"Shut up, you'd be into it,"

David turned over to her, about to retort. His eyes landed on her and her figure. (Y/n) had began to stretch. His green eyes quickly scanned her body.

(Y/n) heard his footsteps rush towards the bathroom. The door slammed itself and she heard the lock. (Y/n) raised her eyebrows, but didn't say anything else.

~~~

The morning was the usual. After the trio of counselors were ready for the day, they fed their kids breakfast. Once everyone had eaten, they all started on the day's activity, Crafts.

After the previous night's misfortune, the three co-workers decided on the next few days with simple activities. Which means just taking it easy.

David looked back over to (Y/n). She kept her attention on the kids and didn't notice him glancing at her again.

His eyes wandered down to her lips as the previous night replayed over his head. David flushed and rushed over to a group of campers to avoid the feeling.

"Excellent job kiddos!" He looked down at Max. "Oh Max, you remind me of Van Gogh,"

"I definitely want to kill myself like Van Gogh," Max mumbled under his breath

Nurf tried to continue his craft, but it immediately collapses. He looked around disappointed, "Can we please do something else?"

"Loud and clear Nurf buddy! How about having a go on these wind chimes?" He asked as he sat down the box he found.

Nurf looked back at him, "You really don't get me, do you, David?"

David frowned at Nurf's comment. The doors opened as Cameron walked in with a large decide, his face having a large smile.

"Good morning Campers!" He said as he continued to push the cart, "Ah arts and crafts, I love it!"

"Please do keep in mind that any piece created in this room becomes the sole property of Camp Campbell Incorporate, all rights reserved," he said as he finished pushing the machine