Chapter 18

This chapter is UNEDITED! My laptops being weird but I didn't want to keep everyone waiting! After I get my laptop fixed I'll edit this chapter!

~~~

David's sleep talking about naming different trees was currently keeping (Y/n) awake. Her tired eyes scanned the ceiling as she counted how many times David said "Elm,"

As the tired (Y/n) closed her eyes in an attempted to sleep, she heard a second voice coming from below the bunk bed. She opened her eyes as she made her way to the edge of the bed, looking down to see if Gwen had called her.

Gwen continued to sleep soundly at the bottom bunk, which cause (Y/n) to feel a bit paranoid. Suddenly she heard the voice again,

"(Y/n/n),"

(Y/n) jumped from her top bunk after hearing her childhood nickname. (Y/n) was still wearing her (fandom) pyjamas and socks as she rushed towards David's bed. She quickly began to shake him awake.

"(Y/n)? What are you-" David's voice went quiet as he heard the voice  

"(Y/n/n), Davey,"

The two turned their heads over to see Jasper, floating in the room. His aura was able to be see through as he continued to chant their childhood nicknames.

"Davey, (Y/n/n)... Why?"

The two had pale faces. (Y/n) had let go of David and almost fell over. She watched as David ran after Jasper's figure as he floated away, screaming his name in the process.

With the commotion that was happening it caused Gwen to wake up. She turned over to see a paled face (Y/n).

"What are you two doing?"

When Gwen saw that (Y/n) wasn't able to speak, she decided to go outside and ask David.

"What are you doing?"

David began screaming as he saw Gwen wearing a green sleeping mask and a robe. Gwen gave him an angry look as he continued to scream, which caused her to close the door on him.

"Fine, let the idiot freeze outside," Gwen mumbled to herself as she walked back to her bed.

(Y/n) waited for Gwen to go back to sleep as she walked over to the door. She slowly opened the door, making sure to not make a single sound. As the door open she took notice of David's face, not scared but still look deep in shock.

"C'mon, let's try to get some sleep,"

~~~

Early in the morning David sat by himself eating cereal. Usually (Y/n) sits with him for breakfast but got up and left him alone to go prepare her morning cup of (coffee/tea/warmdrink).

David stayed behind holding a picture of when they were young. As David lifted another spoonful of cereal to his mouth, his hands shaking uncontrollably, he failed to notice Nikki and Max walking up to him.

"Morning David! Man I'm so hungry I could DIE!" Nikki shouted as she slammed down her tray of food.

The sudden shouting caused David to drop his spoon. He immediately tried to hide the old picture and tried his hardest to keep his nervousness under control.

"G-good morning Nikki" David managed to say

"The fuck wrong with you?" Max asked while leaning against the table, "you look like you've seen a ghost or something,"

"What! No I didn't!"

David fidget around the question before asking his own.

"Hey unrelated," David placed both of his hands together, "have you've ever been visited by a childhood version of one of your friends?"