The Best Script Reading, Ft. (Y/n)

"Wow this sure is dark, mysterious and cordiory!" Nikki said as she twirled around the dark hallway.

"Gee I can't wait for someone to re count the series of convoluted and stupid events that brought us down here in the first place," Max replied back at Nikki as they continued to walk. Max held onto (Y/n)'s hand as she let out a small chuckle.

"Can everyone please shut up, and be on the look out" Gwen pointed at the two kids, "the first one of you that utters a horror movie cliche is getting shoved into the floor and left for dead"

David gave Gwen a look of horror before stepping in, "the important thing is that Neil needs our help in his super secret underground lab, that for reasons we won't touch on, didn't exist until right this minute!"

"Just because we didn't know, doesn't mean it wasn't here," (Y/n) pointed out

"Just like my Canadian girlfriend,"

The five turned around to see Jermy Fartz standing behind them. He had a large smile as he looked at them with glee.

"Seriously who invited him!" Max yelled at he gestured towards Jermy.

"Hold on! Did you guys hear something!" Nikki shouted while standing on guard.

(Y/n) pulled Max closer to her as David stood in front of them both in a protective manor. They all went quiet as a voice could be heard in the darkness ahead.

"Hey guys! Over here! It's me, Neil!"

Everyone followed his voice down the hallway towards the lab. (Y/n) took in the large room that Neil turned into his own personal lab.

"Welcome to my lab!" Neil exclaimed in pride. Max raised his eyebrows at Neil before asking,

"Neil what's wrong with your voice?"

"Nothing!" Neil shouted back, "I want to show you my invention that's going to make me famous!"

"Ooooh what is it?" (Y/n) asked while looking at the invention

"Great question!" Neil grabbed the gun and showed it off, "this ray gun can raise the IQ, so my genius intellect will be even bigger!"

"Great! You'll be more insufferable than ever," Max's eyes darken at the thought

"Will it make me smarter too!" Nikki asked while pointing at herself, "I always wanted to smart like a monkey! They can do all sort of stuff, like open bananas with their feet!"

(Y/n) chuckled at Nikki as Neil agreed at the idea.

"Well I for one, fully support your scientific endeavors!" David smiled down at Neil.

Gwen shook her head in a 'no' fashion, "no way am I getting involved! The last thing I need is for something to go horribly wrong,"

"What's the worse thing that could happen?" (Y/n) smiled while shrugging

"I want you to remember those words when it all goes wrong (Y/n)," Gwen said through a facepalm.

"It's probably not going to work, so I'll laugh at you when it blows up," Max smirked as he stood next to (Y/n).

"Well if Gwen doesn't want to receive the benefits, I'm sure she won't mind helping out," Neil explain as he handed the gun towards Gwen. She only shrugged back

"Sure as long as if I don't get affected," she pointed the gun at them, "just don't blame me when this whole thing messes up,"

Gwen aims the gun towards the group, she pressed the button. Large flashes of light fill the room.