Chapter 11

(Y/n) woke up, she stretched as she felt herself grabbed her phone. (Y/n) began to scroll across her phone until she noticed the notifications. She opened them to reveal all the messages she got from Tinder. (Y/n) groaned out in frustration as she remember she never deleted the app.

She saw how Daniel, the person Max matched her up with, still sent her messages despite (Y/n) never responding. She rolled her eyes at Daniel's attempt to flirt with her. (Y/n) deleted the app as she continued to lay in her bed. As (Y/n) listened to David's sleep talking as he named different types of trees.

"Gooooood Morning David and (Y/n)!" Gwen shouted in glee

"Good morning Gwen!" David instantly woke up with happiness. He was already dressed for work while (Y/n) was still in her PJs.

(Y/n) jumped down from her bed. She looked at Gwen in confusion. "Wait, this feels backwards."

"Yes, but today's the day!" Gwen gleefully said.

(Y/n) turned her attention towards the bathroom as quickly freshen up. She could hear the conversation from the bathroom.

"You realized your love for Camp Campbell and everything it stands for?" David asked hopefully.

"Hell no!" Gwen replied back.

(Y/n) finished changing, hearing as someone fall down. She looked herself in the mirror before putting on her shoes and walking out the door. (Y/n) saw David on the floor as he read the paper out loud,

"Help...wanted?"

"That's right," Gwen grinned, "I found a stash of cash Campbell hid behind a box of granades,"

"I don't know Gwen, we already have (Y/n)," David pointed at (Y/n), who had a look of surprise across her face.

"Wait are you firing me!"

"What no! But we need more help!" Gwen emphasized help

"Are you sure?" (Y/n) raised her eyebrow. She tied her blue hoodie around her waist, but kept eye contact with Gwen.

Right as (Y/n) said that, Nikki threw one of the granades into the cabin. She managed to break the window and called it a faol ball.

"Yes!" Gwen gritted through her teeth while she grabbed onto (Y/n). 

The three of them stopped moving when they head a knock at the door, followed by a deep voice.

"Hello? I'm here for the job opening?"

Gwen immediately ran off to open the door. (Y/n) and David looked over towards Gwen as she opened the door, before her enthusiasm fell flat.

"Good morning!" The man took a deep breath, "gosh, smell that fresh mountain air!"

"Oh dear lord no,"

David stuck his head out to meet the new person. (Y/n) couldn't see past David or Gwen, being shorter than them. (Y/n) only huffed in annoyance as she heard David greet him.

"Hello?"

"Why hello there friend! My name is Daniel! Your camp counselor applicant, I hope I'm not too late to submit my resume,"

(Y/n) felt her blood run cold. Did he say his name was Daniel?

Well, what would be the chances of him being the same guy who's been texting her through Tinder?

'The name Daniel is so common!' (Y/n) thought as she squeeze by both David and Gwen.

"Too late? Your the first one!" David walked towards Daniel with a smile.