Chapter 17

Jen drove along an abandoned road, bobbing her head to the newest catchy pop song. Her bright smile was quickly washed away as she reached her destination, a large white house surrounded by a large fence. Jen slowly pulled up to the gates and honked her car in an obnoxious manner. She waited for a few minutes before a security man walked towards her. He stayed on the other side, barely able to hear him over the pop song.

"State your name and business,"

Jen gave an evil smile as she popped her head out, she kept her eyes on him through her large sunglasses, "I'm here to see her,"

"See who?" the man gave her an eyebrow raise

Jen only laughed, "You and I know damn well who! Just tell her that I'm here, she will know you're talking about,"

The man sighed as he began to speak through her walkie talkie, the two waited for a few seconds before he reluctantly opened the gates.

"Thanks, hot stuff," Jen flirted before cackling up a storm. She drove to the driveway before parking her car. She took notice of the three new cars that were also parked there.

Jen skipped her way over to the front doors and knocked. A man in a butler suit opened the doors, which Jen immediately pushed past.

"Yo Sebastian, where is she?" Jen asked as she took off her sunglasses, the butler only sighed.

"Ms. Jen, that is not my name," He mumbled to himself, "Mistress Juilet is in the library drinking her afternoon tea,"

Jen quickly made her way over to the library, her pink boots echo across the massive house. Jen walked past various paintings of Zemug until she reached the library door. Jen placed her tan on the door and opened the door. She quickly took off her large sunglasses, keeping her turquoise eyes on Juliet.

Juliet stayed seated on her large chair, not once looking at her. "Jen, what a lovely surprise. Please, take a seat,"

Jen walked over and sat herself down in a seat in front of Juliet. She could finally see Juliet's appearance. She wore a collar white dress with a baby blue belt. Juliet's hands were covered with lace white gloves and had baby blue heels. Her dyed blonde hair was more noticeable as her (color) roots were growing. Her sapphire dark blue eyes finally met Jen's turquoise eyes before she spoke up again,

"I saw Daniel in the newspaper again," She took a sip of her tea before laughing, "Then I saw you BOTH in the paper,"

"Yeah," Jen smiled at her, not a forced or evil smile. "We both decided to take over the same camp,"

"And yet you both fail, a bit pathetic,"

"Hey, don't blame us! It was those damned camp counselors!" Jen defended before Juliet laughed again

"Camp counselors? Seriously?" She set her cup aside, "What's the matter? Just sacrifice them like before. Honestly, you two are just becoming too soft,"

"You don't understand Juliet," Jen sighed, "These counselors are..."

"Different?" Juliet asked sarcastically

"No...they look just like us!"

"Exactly... like us?" Juliet began to think silently before Jen sighed out loud

"OMG Julie! That's not even important!" Jen whined, "The only reason why I'm here is to talk about Danny!"

Juliet cringed at the nicknames as Jen continued, "He's like, a completely different person. So obsessed with the chick named (Y/n) who looks exactly like you,"

"Me?" Juliet pointed her gloved finger towards her, "why are you even telling me this Jen?"

"I was hoping you would come to talk to him?" Jen sheepishly said