28. BASSICALLY

(ELLAH)

"Okay please tell me my ass looks good in this." Emily turned around and showed off her entire bare back to me. The detail of the white cocktail dress has a low cut open back where you can see almost of Emily's toned back down to her back dimples. Then, there comes the nice round perfect Instagram booty everyone would die for. I swear it literally looks like half of the models on Instagram with that perfect toned Brazilian ass.

Can I smack it!?

"Just don't freak out when a hand slips down there," I said. She turned around and laughed. "You never like showing off your curves. Bitch you're Black and Filipino what the hell?"

"I'm a Tomboy. I don't know I just like baggy clothing. Sue me bitch."

"Can't. That ass already blew me away!"

I put on the rest of my clothes while verbally insulting her. I rolled up my black sheer thigh stockings and a pair of suede black velvet Valentino pumps.

"Ellah?"

"Hm?"

"What are you wearing?"

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"You look like you jumped out of the Pretty Woman film."

"Okay?"

"You can't show up in there like that."

"Why do you care? Your bare back is exposed to the entire ecosystem."

"You have a point."

"Let's just go before I change my mind. " I grabbed her by the arm and forced her out of the bathroom.

"Wait my hair!"

"Just leave it down it looks fine." I pulled her out of the bathroom and held on to her tiny little waist while coming down the steps.

______

We finally reached her parents New Years Eve party. Emily stood next to me pushing her way through the cluttered crowd.

"Excuse me Aunt Ria," She said. She bumped into her dad who was standing next to a friend. "Daddie!" Emily delightfully wrapped her arms around his neck. He panicked while his drink almost tiped over. Luckily he pushed it a couple inches from her to avoid any red stains to fall on his daughters beautiful white dress.

"Wow dressed to impress I see." He squinted his eyes at his daughter standing in front of him with the happiest smile on her face. Her mother, Coreen stepped out of the crowd to greet her daughter as well. Her mother is of Trinidadian decent. As beautiful as she is I wished she'd gave birth to me instead. She has beautiful light brown eyes, gorgeous shiny golden skin tone that lifted the detail of her silver cocktail dress that wowed me in many languages that I know of, and an hour class figure that reminded me of the figure eight. If you looked at Emily and Coreen you'd see where she gets her gorgeous looks from. I love how their bodies looked almost identical.

Paolo, Emily's Filipino father, grabbed his wife by her waist and mumbled words into her ears. She laughed at him uncontrollably. Emily's facial expression changed rapidly as soon as she watched her parents kissing and cuddling right in front of her.