11. SnowStorm

(ELLAH)

I woke up the next morning waking up clumsily on Deion's bed. He was nowhere to be found. I turned around getting up off the bed. I headed to the nearest bathroom and looked at my pale face through the dirty mirror.

He popped up behind me. He looked startled.

"Opps sorry." he placed his hand behind his neck " I was just coming in here to use the bathroom" he noticed how depressed I looked "But you can use it"

"Got a spare of toothbrush I can use?" he opened the cabinet and pulled out a freshly packed Colgate toothbrush.

"This is usually for my art things. I use electronic toothbrushes but since I don't have another one right now. . .you'll have to use your hand as a power source." He giggled at me. He took out the toothbrush from its box and placed it in my hand.

"Thanks" I said. He walked out closing the door behind him. I brushed my way to freshness. After I was done I tied my hair up and walked into the kitchen where he was making breakfast.

"You cook?" I said taking a seat at the dinner table. He turned around putting a plate for two on the table

"Of course! You name it and I'll make it" he winked at me.

"What kind of bev's do you like?"

"I'm sorry what?"

"A bev as in Beverage!" Oh.

"Water?" he pulled out a bottle of Kiwi and Strawberry mixed juice in a plastic container alongside pulling out a Brittle container filter filled with ice cold water.

"I know you asked for water-- this is not Ocean Spray it's Old Orchard," he licked his lips "It's way better! I swear to all the natures of pure fruit on this planet" he sounded so deep into all the facts and sciences of nutrition.

"Let's hope" he poured me a glass. He placed two pancakes and eggs onto the foam plate right next to me. He later took some for himself and sat down across from me.

I felt the stares from his eyes as I ate my dish. I wanted to look up and return the same gleam but I was too shy. For the first time ever I've been scared to look at someone in the eyes.

I got up to go get a piece of paper towel to wipe the sides of my mouth. He looked at me awkwardly and a pig like laugh escaped his lungs. I turned around constantly wondering what is so funny.

"Ellah," he said pointing at my ass " The shirt is tucked in your panties" he saw the full detail of my sheer lace panties and the fat cheeks around it. He licked his upper lip, later licking his bottom lip when I finally looked down. I pulled it out standing there wishing he didn't see that.

"Great first my blow dryer, my car, and now this" I quickly sat down in front of him and took in a deep breath.

"It's not that bad!" he whined. He was almost done with his breakfast. He got up and looked out the window.

"Dang the streets is stranded" he sucked his teeth. "I love storms like this. No one is cutting grass at this time. It feels good to hear nothing but birds chirping and the winds blowing" I looked at him with the weirdest facial expression. He turned around looking back at me.

"Judge me all you want Ellah, but peace is my model." he put his hands together and bowed down like a monk.

"We can tell" I said sipping my cup of juice. I watched him quietly keeping my eyes distant from his. I didn't want him to threaten me with his tempting eyes that give me goosebumps and my insides tingle up with cheer.