Let's Settle This

LET'S CLEAR THE AIR HERE!!!

Deion has tattoo's!

Therefore, Drew does not!

Ellah and Drew are very close to each other. They have an unbreakable step- brother and step sister bond.

Little short summary on why their relationship is like this

Ellah's mother walked out on her at a very young age. She doesn't quite remember what she looks like. At the time when she was young, about Drew's age, her father discovered a new fling. Ellah's father, Lynol "Lonnie" Donavan Marshall married Drew's mother, Angelina "Angie" Benedict. Drew's father, Willy Cartier, ex-husband to Angie, left them behind after their disasterous dicvorce. It afftected Drew's life miserably as a child, mentally, affecting his mental stability on the way of life. Basically, suicidal thoughts. Drew's father taught him everything but when he needed to know more, Willy wasn't there to explicate those topics to him. Drew was closer to his dad than his mother. He clearly resembles his feautres. Ellah and Drew share that in common. They didn't click once they met each other for the first time. It actually took them years to get it together. I think this was when Angie and Lonnie made it offical as Husband and Wife. They love each other very much now.

Ellah was the cool girl everybody hanged around in high school.

Drew was the same but always had the girls all over him but only dated one high school girlfriend throughout his highschool years there. Weird for a guy who loves woman a lot. Especially making pure love to them!

They both graduated from Brooklyn Tech High School, located in Downtown Brooklyn, New York.

Techincally, they are brother and sister by law so they're not related by blood.

Angie never got pregnant after she married Lonnie. So there isn't any little brother or sister involved.

Ellah used to like Drew when she was in her teenage years. She stopped having those feelings as she grew up into her profession as an international underground famous dancer in NYC..etc.

She has her own dancing studio in the heart of Times Square, where she works with her other co-workers that participate in involving themselves in such things.

She's very outgoing and likes to try new things. She get's pissed off easily (It's a Cancer [zodiac]thing). Loves to dance. Doesn't really have a type. Loves food. Her bestfriend is crazy but lovable and funny. She likes being herself and most importantly fitness to her is everything. Her biggest obession is shoes. Whether its sneakers or heels. Her favorite shoe designer is Valentino. She has other favorites but Valentino is the best, according to her. Her favorite brand is NIKE. Nike sneakers, nike sports gear. Anything NIKE, Ellah adores it. She also has a streetwear fashion sense. 

Drew likes things his way. He always wants to be right. Selfish at times. Loves using reverse physcology. Very well into sports like any other atheltic addict. Anger issues at times, but mostly calm. Most of the time a gentlemen who respects women!

According to Drew, he says, "I'm an asshole sometimes [laughs]."

He believes the saying 'Fucking a woman' is disrespectful. 'Loving a woman' has more class and the very devised intamacy of actions make the person visual the main events of play while loving a woman. Instead of saying 'Fuck' It makes it seem like you and your partner had a quicky in a public bathroom.

IDK THAT'S DREW'S THEORY!

Drew doesn't really have a favorite brand. Ellah's fashion wear inspires him in a way but he really doesn't care what he wears as long as he looks okay in it and show off.

Ellah's Birthdate: July 13th, 1989

sign: Cancer

Favorite color: Blue

Best Subject in High School : History

Activites: Dancing, Drawing, Cooking, Shopping. Anything she feels like doing basically!!

Signiture Look: "The Sneer"

Height: 5'7

Father: Lynol "Lonnie" Donavan Marshall

Mother: N/A

Drew's Brithdate: May 19th, 1989

sign: Taurus

Favorite color: Black/ Green

Best Subject in Highschool: English

Activites: Baseball, Basketball, Surfing, Gardening. Big time Freak!

Signiture look: "The Furrowed Brows!"

Height: 6'2

Father: Willy Drew Cartier

Mother: Angelina "Angie" Benedict