24. Under the Bridge: Five

(DREW)

                                                               Gigi Hadid as Zaria Meibelle Cartier

"You know I can't believe my dad likes you." Anastasia held on to my arms while walking out of the Male Models Paris Agency.

"Yea I wasn't expecting that." I said pulling her towards me. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she laid her head down on the side of my shoulder. I kept looking forward trying to ignore her smile but her teeth was too bright I couldn't avert my eyes.

"You are so freaking gorgeous. Can I have your children?" she asked rubbing her thumb on my lip. Already she mentions having kids. Don't scare me away now.

"Maybe someday." she laughed softly.

"You did a great job in there. You know the photographer kept looking at you while you were doing something else. I told him to take pictures of you off guard."

"Aha, why?"

"Because you look your best when you're caught off guard. Not that you're not looking your best when you focus and pose, but in general. It just makes you ten times hotter." I couldn't help but giggle just a little at her cute remarks about me. She wraps her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. It felt like she was never letting go.

"It's going to take time to get used to this make up thing." I still had concealer on my face and a bit of pale pink lipstick on my lips the make up artists put on my face. Just a tiny bit since they want to see my natural state. I'm natural everyday Male Models Paris!

"Makeup or no make up you are still my gorgeous Drewy Pie." She extended the pronunciation of her words. We laughed together walking the streets of Paris talking about random things. She stepped away from me a pulled out her cellphone and began talking to someone else while I looked around with curiosity. Her face, turned to me now, delicate and sturdy. Her green luscious eyes sparkled. They were looking at me, figuring out the cracks in me. She looked excited, seemed way to happy to be believable anyway. I looked away from her direction, occupied my myself by staring into a fountain a couple inches away from where Ana and I were standing. It was like the Jazz Era all over again. Hearing sounds of heavy laughter's and wine cups banging against each other with cheers. Saxophones, Violins, and Harps playing a beautiful melody that made you feel loved. You feel the vibrations of each note strumming though your blood and you begin to feel ignited with happiness and blessings. The space around me was indeed empty. I had enough space to kick my feet forward without any disturbance, enough space to stretch my arms out and twirl like saucers spinning in the sun.

And in her ears, thin thimble audible sounds coming from her cellphone, robotic voices coming in on her un-sleeping mind. An instant before my foot hit the object on the ground, it felt like I was already watching myself in my imagination. Then, in time, it had already come true. My foot sending vibration ahead received back echoes of the small barrier across its path even as my foot swung. My foot kicked. The object gave a dull thud and slid off in a puddle of darkness. I watched the heavy drip of waterfalls overflow the fountain creep onto the ground creating a pool for the flower garden beneath it.

"Oh God!" Anastasia said in a gruff whisper. She covered her mouth.

"What happened?"