29. S. K. U. L .L

(I'M NARRATING)

Deion was sitting down watching television until he heard a knock on his door. He was wondering if James came back for more attempts to attack him but if he ever did plan on doing that, he'd burst through the metal doors as well. Deion didn't answer for a while. Knock after knock the banging stopped. Deion felt a little guilt in his heart when he didn't answer the door.

Who ever is it can it come back later?

He thought in his mind before his legs can move before him. He hopped off the couch and ran towards the metal doors as fast as he can. He opened the metal doors viciously making a loud squeaking sound that hurt his ear drums. There was nothing but a shadow a couple inches away from him. Deion didn't care whether the person wants to come in or not. What the hell does he or she want right now at this time regardless?

"I thought you left or something?" A voice he recognized prior when his ears replayed the same exact tone he heard before in his head.

"Uh. . ." he didn't know what to say. She was standing there looking delicious as candy in front of his door. "What are you doing here?" Deion said with a little excitement in his voice.

"I thought you'd want some company. Plus I got us something to cheers too!" Ellah lifted up her hand holding up a bottle of Hennessy in front of Deion with a wide smile on her face. "Well you said you won't be doing much on New Years so why not get drunk." She shook the bottle in her hand. She watched him for a moment then walked right in without asking Deion's permission. He didn't mind anyway.

She walks in his apartment looking at how neat everything is arranged like before when she first came. "Nothing really changed I see."

"I haven't had any alterations. Everything's been the same." Deion rubbed the back of his head trying to not get nervous in front of her.

She placed the bottle on the coffee table. She looked at Deion while taking off her black blazer to cover up her open back white crop top.

"You look well dressed to pop some bottles." Deion smiled at her.

"I came from a party but I ditched."

"Why?"

"To spend some time with you. I knew you'd be lonely so I came by to surprise you." Ellah sat down clumsily on the couch and popped the cork.

"I'll get some glasses." Deion said.

Deion grabbed two glass cups, handed one to Ellah and kept the other for himself. Viciously watching her pour the drink, Deion carefully watched her large chest swallow the crop top.

"So um it's twenty-fifteen." He said awkwardly trying to start a new conversation.

"I know," Ellah laughed seductively banging her glass cup against Deion's. "Happy New Years Deion" she said.

"Uhuh," he looked at her, dazing in her brown eyes. He blinks realizing he made a fool out of himself when Ellah's faced look displeased. "I mean same to you too." He banged his cup against hers.

"I don't really party much so if that's what you're looking fo---" Ellah cuts him with slight interruption.

"No. I just want to drink with you and cuddle up. Is that a bad thing?" Deion couldn't believe the words that came out her mouth.