2. Vengeance

(ELLAH)

"I'll never get tired of this place," said Emily, crashing on the neatly made bed.

"Yeah, me neither."

That was our third time at World Battle Dance Tour. A couple seasons ago, I lost, but that never stopped me from coming back to kick some ass.

I tossed my bags to the side of the door. I was distracted by the gold and white chevron designs on the wall.

"I honestly love what you do, Ells."

I headed to the mini fridge in the small kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

"You do?"

I turned around to look back at her and smiled in the process.

"Yes, because when you're touring and dancing around like this, I always feel like I'm part of your journey, minus the fact that I can barely dance," Emily said with a sigh.

"Sure you can; I can teach you."

I grabbed her hands as they fell around my waist.

"Teach me? I don't think so. Remember what happened the last time?"

I remembered when I had tried to teach Emily how to dance salsa because she had a crush on this extremely hot Spanish guy with a killer toned body to die for. He was a dance teacher. Even I would make a fool out of myself just to impress him. Believe me, he was deliciously mesmerizing. He reminded me of cake. Who didn't love cake? I'd eat him up anytime.

Emily nodded at the memory and fiercely turned her head to the door when a heavy knock scared both of us.

I opened the door, shocked that my twin co-workers were standing there.

"Oh gosh, this isn't real. Come in, come in."

Darnell and Heavenly walked in right behind me.

Emily stayed put like a scared cat. She knew who Darnell and Heavenly were; she just didn't bother to socialize with them.

"Guys, I thought you left for Jamaica and you wouldn't make it back any time soon."

Darnell placed the gift basket on the counter. He still had that smooth way of talking to females. He gave Emily a seductive look, but Emily averted her eyes before he could ogle her any further. I punched him slightly on the chest to get back his attention.

"We did, but then we couldn't miss out on this World Dance Battle Tour. Knowing that there's some tough competition, we knew you'd need some help."

Darnell brushed his shoulders off.

"You little genius," I said, and poked him on the nose.

He then shooed me away.

"I also saw some of them getting loose in the lobby as I walked in, and..."

Heavenly hushed a moment and bowed her head down. I was desperately in need of the knowledge of what Heavenly meant. Her body language made me worry.