6. Through My Lens

(DREW)

I couldn't keep my hands off Camryn. Her body figure was so thrilling and captivating. I never wanted to let go of her.

I was sitting on the couch by the entrance door of the club. Camryn sat by my very side with her legs crossed, one over the other. Her navy blue spandex dress tightly hugged her curves. She was mesmerizing. Throughout the night, my arms were around her waist like a rubber band.

"Drew, how about we head back to my place?" she asked shyly.

I looked at her dark brown eyes, and she seemed a bit frightened when I clenched my jaw at her. It was a habit.

"Well?"

I furrowed my brows. She softly rubbed her hand across my cheek.

"Well?" she said again seductively.

"I'll come, then," I said, rubbing her thighs.

Knowing her for about forty minutes felt like a lifetime.

She watched me, untroubled . I could tell in between her thoughts she had planned the whole thing from the moment she asked me to dance. Her eyes slowly scrutinized down my nose, my lips, and then my crotch. I knew deep in her mind she wanted to give me pleasure in this club. Maybe she'd thought about it a few times. Camryn looked up at me again and I smirked at her. She giggled a bit and realized she was daydreaming. Her hands slid across her face as she tried to hide her shyness.

"Wow, you know what, I'll just go get my bag and jacket and then we'll get out of this noisy place," she said, looking around at her surroundings.

Camryn got up and headed through the crowd of people.

I thought about all the things I'd like to do to her.

"Drew, what the fuck?" said Emily.

I was deep in the moment of pleasure. I think I might've wanted to have pleasure with Emily, too. She looked good in that silk cocktail dress. I never knew she had wide hips under those baggy boyfriend jeans she loved to wear all the time.

"Huh?"

"I said, can you get Ellah for me?"

I didn't see the other guy standing next and holding onto her until he kissed her cheek.

"Why can't you do it?" I asked.

"Because."

She softly sucked her teeth nodding her head toward the guy who was holding her and speaking to some random person who had passed by him. As he turned his head to view the person in front of him, I eyed him slowly. He looked freaked out before a sneer appeared on his face.

His sneer didn't bother me. Emily had absolutely no taste. He seemed like an asshole.

"Uh, Ems..."

She cut me off, pushing me back against the concrete walls of the club. My head hit the wall violently. She pushed herself onto me while people behind her began pushing. The other guy seemed pissed and peeked over everyone's head to look for Emily.