26. We Move In Diego

(DEION)

! Roman Reigns as Himself, Michael K Williams as Money, Jeff Bridges as James Butterfield, and finally Richard Schiff as Dan DaRomantik !

__________________________

I can feel her from a distance. Even when she's not next to me I can tell she's thinking of me. Don't ask why. I just have that affect on people.

I was sitting in my room. I didn't bother to take a peek outside nor go in the basement and relax. I was just sitting on the bed immovable like a dead body. Not a thing around me moved either. Still as solid.

I was thinking about Ellah and how I'd plan on making love to her next time she sees me. My fingers running through her hair and the way I'd arch her back in the dark. I swear I can hear her quite moans from a distance.

I kicked my foot forward looking at the sunlight shone on my black boots.

Could I have been ready for anything at this moment. I heard the thud of a truck door slam. It caused me to twitch. I wasn't scared or anything like that. I'm starting to sense that something bad is going to happen. The haunting feeling of premonition is all adrenaline.

"Didday!" A deep voice from my living room echoed into the quiet silence around me.

I got up and walked towards the living room quicker than most.

"Ayo D! Pack your gears were on a mission here." My partner in crime, Roman said. He quickly put on a paint mask on his face before pushing his hair away from his neck. Dan and James traveled behind him holding enormous black gym bags in their hands. 

"Don't look at him like that, just get your weapons and go." said Dan still looking dirty as ever. He talked like a mobster. He walked like one too with a big belly bigger than his arms, gold Rolex watch brighter than his teeth and his black cowboy hat fading into a green color and to pull off the look, a toothpick hanging off the side of his mouth. How gangster is that. I believe he doesn't like haircuts. As a matter of fact, he must not believe shampoo's exist.

"Fuck you mean?"

Roman stepped in  front of me taking off his paint mask. His curly wet hair fell down his face. His hair looked dull and flat. There was no kind of volume. Roman pushed me back into a quite spot where he can talk to me privately.

"I'm going to need backup."

"So?"

"So that means we're going to need you to cooperate!"

"You have James and funny old lookin' Dan."

"What's wrong with you? Since when you had a reason not to back me up."

"Man, listen ---"

"Deion,"  James yelled calling my name in rebellion. "Don't turn your back on us now."

I looked at him. He's right, this is what I signed up for. Even though I got revenge on the people who killed my parents, I've been very skillful of the talent I have created. Could I just be turning around because of Ellah. I don't want her to know. She'll hate me for sure. Even worse, she'll be afraid of me.

" If this boy don't make up his dang rabbit mi---" Dan shut himself up when I walked back into the living room. "I'm very impatient boy. We gettin' down to business or what?" Dan took the toothpick out his mouth. I didn't think twice about a thing. It was business or no business.

James looked at me with anger in his eyes. He looked like I embarrassed him. He always thought me to be a tough man. The man he wants me to be.

I didn't go nowhere near him. I stood next to Roman the whole time.

Roman is a guy who doesn't give a fuck. He doesn't care about a thing. He's stubborn with a very angry side to him. If you'd say one rude thing to him he'll never forget. He'll manipulate you. He'll use your own words against yourself. He knows he can't fool me with that bullshit so he tries to avoid it as much as he can. People like Dan and James he can manipulate well.

I'm much more like him but with a sensitive side. He calls me his brother sometimes and I don't know whether I like it when he calls me that.

"What cha' ya waitin' on? Get ya ass in the whip. My clock ain't gone pop itself." Money said coming in standing behind the metal doors. Money walked in the living room with a fedora hat and a long brown pleather jacket with a bunch of silencers in his hands. Nothing sets off a mission better than a black man ready to aim at someone who doesn't care to start a war. "I don't got time forreal, but today ya mother fuckers lucky I got time."

Money sucked his teeth taking a pistol out in his other pocket. He attached the silencer to the top of the pistol and watched us silently with a straight face on.

"Alright Money we're all set just stay calm boy." Dan grabbed his duffle bag and walked out. James followed along.

Roman was too busy organizing his guns. He always starts from smallest to largest.

"Listen ya do this all the time. Can ya keep up the paste. Damn I swear I can't do business wit ya country folks." Money says to himself looking at me like I was some kind of enemy.

"We out?" Roman said zipping up his duffle bag and pulling Money with him. Money is the leader and he controls what goes down. He's a black man with the strictest rules I've ever followed. He has connections to the higher powers of this world and he can destroy you within' hours. I've known him all my life. He's been working with James in the business for a long time too. He has a crooked teeth right between his lips when he smiles. A gold tooth to complete the gangster look. And a fedora hat that completes his fashion style.

Roman closed the metal doors while I grabbed my own duffle bag he carried in his hands

" 'Aight let's roll out!" Money said to the driver in the all black BMW.