31. The Anniversary

(DREW)

! OMARI HARDWICK AS UNCLE JASON DEAN MARSHALL !

Do you ever have constant dreams about someone you'd never expect to dream about? Everything happens unexpectedly while you sleep. I'd wake up everyday feeling completely different about the person I go to sleep thinking about . I don't really know where these fantasies come from, but I think its a bunch of mixed emotions I've bottled up over the years. I've been feeling strange about someone for a very long time. There are times when I'm afraid to wake up and see her face. I always ask myself why do I feel like that.

I knew since I was young that my feelings for this person may grow somehow but I didn't think it would take a dramatic toll over my life. In my teenage years, I was going through an emotional phase. I'd never really let anyone know about a single problem with me. I was really depressed and in desperate need of some remedies.

I spoke to my mom about my issues sometimes, but I didn't say them directly. She didn't understand me like a hole in the wall anyway so I turned to someone else who can look me in the eyes and completely understand my emotions.

It was one day when Ellah was leaving for college and she cried on my shoulder. I read the fear of being alone all over her face. She knew she wouldn't see me everyday or have that helping hand of support at home than at college so I knew off the bat she wasn't ready. She wanted to prove her dad that she's capable of being on her own. She hugged me for a very long time like a child whose blanket meant to the most to them. I was the blanket and she was the child. I know it sounds cliche but this is when I knew that my feelings for Ellah was serious. She always relied on me for things for so long that now when it's time to be independent I can't be around her to help her out. I can't touch her, I couldn't cant be in her presence at the time.

My friends always talked about how gorgeous and attractive Ellah is. I know she is, I just didn't want to be a creepy brother and believe it because I already felt weird being around her the first time we moved in together after our parents got married. Sometimes I'd watch my friends ogle Ellah down and lick their lips. It bothered it so much. I was jealous that she was turning them on and I was just the step-brother. They said things about her under their breath but I pretended not to hear anything so I wouldn't overreact. Their comments weren't harsh, but they constantly reminded me how good looking she is.

I would see her toned hour glass figure and I'd try every power in my will to resist. Every power!

She's everything I always wanted in a girl. A sexy body with a nice smile and brunette hair, big lips that I could kiss and bite on, and a great personality to the point where I crave it all the time. Not sexually, but when I'm really in need of some company. Someone to exchange words to.

I've been having mysterious dreams about her that brought me to a whole parallel universe where all of my fantasies existed. Only my hands can touch her where I desired and her approving of them. In the real world, no way in hell Ellah would give me a chance to do that. She'd kill me and roll my body over a hill if she'd want to. Ellah would react impassively and I'd look like a total idiot.

These dreams continued often to the point that now when I see her all I could think of is making love to her. In my mind, we already did. I just want to bring these fantasies to life. I could tell if she really wanted to participate in something so meaningful she would chaste from any intercourse. I could see it before it can actually happen.