30. Surprise Me

(ELLAH)

         Weeks had passed by and Drew didn't come back home yet and I still haven't told Emily about anything that happened recently. I was too busy thinking about throwing my parents their Anniversary party. I already had in mind what I wanted it to look like and what the food choices should be.

I was coming from the super market early in the afternoon after taking a nice long jog. The weather was becoming nice. It felt like the degrees in temperature were around sixty something.

I grabbed the bag of groceries from the back of my car. The neighboorhood was pretty silent. I mean what should I expect anyway living next door to Jewish people. It's never noisy unless their children are running wild and free in the busy streets. I swear they don't give a damn. But then again their children are very smart so their very cautious of their surroundings.

I had headphones in listening to nothing but Reggae/Dance-Hall music. In my studio it's all we really dance too. Sometimes we dance to other music as well but my class is really into the Dance-Hall themes so why not know more about the culture and music.

I had my headphones on full blast walking into a an empty house. I wasn't expecting nobody so I quickly moved around the kitchen placing everything I bought back in the fridge.

Little twerking here and there. I do it when I'm home alone.

My backyard blinds were open. I walked backwards looking at the sliding doors.

"What the?" I said. Is someone here and didn't even tell me they were coming? I picked up my aluminum bat by the fridge and quickly stood in defense mode. The blinds were not open before I left.

"Go long" I heard voices from the balcony as I opened the sliding doors to view what was going on.

Oh my heavens Christ. Is that who I think it is?

Quinton, Drew, and Elijah were in the back playing football. But forget Elijah and Drew. I never knew Quinton looked that freaking good. I mean he was always attractive and all but damn my eyes couldn't stop falling from my eye sockets.

And when the hell did Drew get back!?!?

Drew ran towards me and grabbed the aluminum bat from me.

"Thanks Ells I was looking for that." he grabbed me and hugged me tightly. I was too busy looking at Quinton running for the ball in mid air. His Under Armour shirt was halfway lifted on his chest showing off his gorgeous abs. What in the hell?!

Drew noticed I wasn't giving him any attention. He blocked my view and quickly waved his hands in my face.

"Did you not here me? I'm home Ellah!" he laughed directly in front of my face.

Come here Quinton!

"Oh Drew!" I jumped on him. He panicked quickly but held on to me as much as he could. "I missed you man. Don't ever leave me. I thought you were gone forever."

"No never!" he said softly looking into my eyes. Is it me or did Drew get even more buffed up than before. I was starting to feel nervous. Too much hot men in front of my eyes. I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"Put on a freaking shirt!" I said to Drew. He flexed his muscles at me. "Oh please I'll pop them" he started laughing. He punched me in the face jokingly while I watched Quinton.

Elijah and Quinton soon stopped throwing and catching the football in the air. They followed Drew and stood right behind him giving me the longest stare possible.

"Hey Ellah long time no see." said Quinton waving his hand at me. My eyes narrowed down to his grey sweatpants and something out of the ordinary stood out more than my chests.

I couldn't avert my eyes. My eyes were staring at his manhood. Stuck like glue. A little smirk appeared on his face but then faded when Drew turned back to look at him. Elijah didn't really say a thing. His anti-social ass!

Well I got lots of sunshine on a cloudy day!

"I'm glad your back." I patted Drew.

"Nice to see you too witch." He pushed me. He blew kisses at me from a distance and grabbed Elijah by the collar along with him to finish the game.

"You look great." Quinton said as I began to walk away. I looked back not even looking at his face, just this huge erection rising from his sweatpants.

"Uhuh."

"Keep your eyes where I can see em' " he did that eye poke thing with his fingers. I couldn't help but laugh. I laughed so hard.

"Suck my ass Q." I laughed walking away from him. He laughed too running back to Drew and Elijah.