Chapter 25

Here goes a virgin's attempt at writing smut. Bare with me.

Warning: Smut. You can skip this chapter if you'd like. Nothing important happens.

SKYLAR'S P.O.V.

Michael was waiting for me, as usual, outside of Dr. Jone's office as I walked out. He jumped up and immediately asked how it went. I had been seeing her for a few weeks now, and I've been feeling great. She's been telling me so many things and I've been learning to cope with my problems and I love myself. I actually love myself. There are no reasons for me to hate myself because in the end, I'm the only person who is always there. 

"It went great. I love that woman, she works miracles." I said before placing a soft kiss on his lips. I took his hand in mine and dragged him out of the office. 

Soon, we were home only to see that no one was home. I went to the kitchen to see that a note was taped to the refrigerator. We all went out to the park and to eat. Be back around seven ~Luke. I sighed and went out to the living room only to see that Michael had already gone upstairs. I went upstairs only to see that my room door was open. I walked in to see him sprawled across my bed with the TV remote in his hands. "They won't be back until seven so we have four hours to ourselves." I smirked. "Let's watch a movie." He said as he looked through the DVR. I sighed and went over to lay next to him. There was something weird going on with my feelings towards Michael. There was a more carnal need. A tingle between my legs anytime he touched me. 

I ignored the feeling as he caressed my hipbone through my shirt. I need that boy and I need him now. Maybe if I tease him a little, he'll make the first move. So I walked over to my dresser and took off my tight jeans and replaced them with some comfy yoga pants. I heard Michael clear his throat behind me as I slipped off my shirt and put on a tank top instead. I walked back over to where he was and took my spot next to him. He squirmed a little before adjusting again. Jesus Christ, this boy is just too shy around me sometimes. I want him to be more comfortable around me. My heart pounded as I made the choice to leave light kisses along his jaw. He tensed at my touch and I chuckled.

"What's wrong?" I murmured.

"N-Nothing." He gulped and lifted his neck a little to give me more access. I straddled his torso as my kisses became more eager. I pressed my lips to his as a moan left his lips. Our lips moved together feverishly as my hands caressed his cheek, demanding any sort of touch I could get. I could feel him shiver at my touch and my heart fluttered. I could feel the goosebumps on my skin as he held onto my hips. Any slight touch from him was enough to set me on fire. I grinded my hips on to his and a groan left his lips. Knowing that I caused that caused a smile to reach my lips. I let go of him for a little as I sat up and lifted my shirt off of myself. He gulped at the sight of my exposed torso which only cause me to smile. 

"Uh, I don't know about this, Skylar." I felt my heart break. Did he think I looked ugly shirtless? I looked down at myself and quickly put my shirt back on.

"No no, it has nothing to do with you, Sky, I promise." I was too shocked to even look at him. I crawled off of him and began to walk away.

"Skylar, wait!" He yelled. I waited, "It has nothing to do with your body. I love your body so much. You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen. It's just... me." I turned to look at him with a confused expression.

"You?"

"I've never been with a girl, Skylar! I'm scared I won't be any good." He mumbled. I walked back over to the bed and straddled him once again.

"Oh Mikey... you'll do fine. I've never been with a guy either so it's not like I'll have anything to compare you to anyway." I laughed. A smile spread across his lips.