Chapter 14

SKYLAR'S P.O.V

"I made us breakfast," Michael smiled as he came in with a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

"Wow, Michael, you must have really busted your ass making this." I laughed as he handed me the bowl.

"Actually, I did. The milk was heavy." He smiled. We then decided to eat our cereal while watching Spongebob. My mind kept wandering to yesterday as I munched on my cereal and watched Spongebob "bring it around town."

"Michael, how do you deal with people not liking you?" I asked him. He seemed a bit taken back by my question but he answered anyway.

"I don't know, you get used to it I guess."

"Don't you ever get lonely?" I asked.

"Why? Why should I care what some kids from school think of me. I have friends. I have Luke, Calum, and Ashton and some people I know from The Nightingale." He was a bit on the edge now, but I wanted to keep pushing buttons for some reason.

"Do you ever feel like your life would be better without the Pastel's insults everyday?" I asked him.

"Yeah... but who cares? They're just a bunch of kids. Just like me, deep inside we're all the same." I smiled at his words and kissed him.

"I love how you don't care about what other people think." I smiled as I noticed the slight pink on his cheeks.

"Whatever you say, Andrews." He chuckled.

"Hey, it's Saturday, we should go somewhere." I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"I don't know, the mall?"

"Sure. Why not?" He smiled. We finished our cereal in peace and then decided to get ready. He drove me to my house, which I found vacant, as usual. I took a quick shower and put on a Sleeping With Sirens tank top and some black skinny jeans along with vans and a beanie. I walked out to see Michael sitting on my couch watching TV and smiled. He looked so adorable all cuddled up to the pillow as his eyes took in the show he was watching.

"I'm ready." I said as I walked passed him and towards the door. I heard him turn off the TV and walk behind me. We got into his truck and took off.

"You look nice today." He looked over for a second to shoot me a smile.

"Pfft, I always look nice, Clifford. Get that through your skull." I teased. He just laughed and nodded.

"Okay, Sky, so the funniest thing happened the other day. Ashton was taking a shower, right? And we weren't home, and so then the rest of us come home and we hear him full on screaming the lyrics to Midnight Memories by One Direction. And so we recorded it and just waited for him to come outside and we threatened him to go out and buy us all pizza cause we forgot or else we'd put the video up on YouTube." He laughed so hard just at the thought of the experience and that was what I was laughing at mostly. The fact that he would share such a dumb and simple experience with me was great. He talked as if he was waiting since that day just to spill everything to me. We kept talking until we finally reached the mall and went inside. Michael took the initiative to lace his hand with mine as we walked through the building.

"Where to first, m'lady?" He asked.

"Mm, I really want to find a cute, casual dress just for everyday life."

"Then we shall go through every single dress in this entire mall until we find the right one. But make it snappy cause Teen Wolf is on at eight." I laughed and agreed. We went to a few stores until we ended up at American Eagle Outfitters (Do they have that in Aussie land?) and found a really cute black dress with a white belt and lace on the short sleeves. I settled for that one and then we went to Hot Topic. Michael bought an Iron Maiden shirt and I settled for a Pierce the Veil tank top. Damn those shirts cost a shitload.