Chapter 27

SKYLAR'S P.O.V.

"I-I'm sorry," Luke whispered before disappearing by running up the stairs. My heart was pounding in my chest as I tried to bring my thoughts together. Do I tell Michael or do I pretend it never happened? On one side, if I don't tell him it'll be like I cheated on him. I mean, it wasn't technically my fault so it'd be okay to tell him, right? But if I do tell him it'll tear him and Luke apart. He'll probably try to pound Luke's face in. He was getting mad over me just spending time with him, now imagine this. 

I made the decision to keep it to myself. That way no one gets hurt. As I made my way back upstairs I felt the guilt try to pull me down. I walked into our bedroom to see Michael sprawled out on the bed, his face hidden in the pillows. We had decided to just sleep in the same bedroom so Martha and Erin could have the room all to themselves. Michael was still in his tight jeans and flannel, so I walked over and tried to yank off his flannel. He simply rolled over, pulling me along with it and making me end up on top of him. He groaned slightly from me slamming into him and opened his eyes. 

"What are you doing? I'm trying to sleep," He croaked. 

"I'm trying to take your clothes off. You can't sleep in this and still be comfortable. Those jeans are gonna cut off your circulation if you do," I scolded.

"God, you sound like my mother, Sky. Just go to bed, sweetie," He mumbled before grabbing me and spooning me. I wiggled under him to try and get him to let go, "No, Michael, I'm still in my dress and I don't want to sleep in it."

"Stop moving so much. Your hips are digging into my crotch," He groaned and I stilled. The blush rushed up to my cheeks.

"Then let me go," I said.

"No, you're my teddy bear now," He grumbled.

"Michael," I whined. I continued to try and wiggle out of his grasp. A loud groan was what stopped me.

"Fine," He grumbled before letting me go and turning the other way. I jumped up and walked over to the closet. I picked out some shorts and a tank top before ridding myself of the dress and putting them on.

"Thanks for the show," He mumbled.

"You're welcome," I said as I walked into the bathroom. I was no longer self-conscious about my body around Michael. I was fully comfortable now. I brushed my teeth before going back into the room to see a snoring Michael, still in his clothes. The guilt suddenly came back as I examined the sleeping boy. Thoughts of how he would react and how he would probably hate both me and Luke invaded me. I knew it was the right thing though. I had to do it because I didn't want any lies between us. I wanted him to trust me and know that I will always be faithful to him.

"Mikey..." I whispered as I slightly shook him.

"What?" He mumbled, slightly annoyed. 

"First of all, could you please change, it's for your own good. Second of all, can we talk?" At that, he sat up. He knew that when I asked to talk, I meant it seriously. Most of our relationship was based on humor and loving, but when things needed to be serious, they could. 

"What's wrong?" He asked as he walked over to the closet and picked out a t shirt. He removed his clothing and was left in his boxers. 

"First, please don't get mad and don't leave this room and don't do anything you'll regret, okay?" I said as he slipped on the Iron Maiden T shirt.

"Alright," He said as he sat in front of me.

"So... I was in the kitchen getting a glass of water and Luke was there," At the mention of Luke and me together, he took an intake of breath, "And he seemed really down so I asked what was wrong. He told me he was just tired and I asked if he was sure and he was like no. So I asked if he needed a hug and he said yes so I hugged him. Then... he... he kissed me." His expression went into shock as I finished. He was just staring at me with wide eyes.

"A-And you let him?" He clenched his teeth together.

"I-I pulled away," I said in defense. 

"H-He kissed you? On the lips?" I simply nodded. His fists were clenched together and he was honestly scaring me. 

"Are y-you okay?" I asked quietly.

"I'm trying to keep my promise by not leaving this room and beating him into a pulp," He grumbled.

"Michael, seriously. Don't worry about it. I told him not to do it ever again and he's gonna back off," I assured. 

"And how do we know he'll keep his promise?" He asked.

"I-I... I'm sure he will. I trust him," I said. I held on to his clenched fists and ran my thumb over them, knowing that relaxed him. He let out a deep sigh and shook his head.

"Are you mad?" I asked quietly.

"I-I don't know," He answered. I leaned in to hug him but he moved back. The gesture stung as tears began to fill my eyes.

"Michael?" I needed his reassurance that everything was okay.

"I'm fine," He said, "I-I think i'll go sleep on the couch. Just for tonight. I... I need some time to myself."

"But Michael... I never gave him consent to kiss me. I never told him it was okay. He knew it wasn't okay yet he still did it. It's not my fault. Please don't be mad at me," My throat was dry as I spoke.

"Y-You're right. I'm not mad at you. I'm sorry," He said before finally hugging me. I breathed in his scent and held him tighter, not wanting to let go.

"You scared me," I whispered.

"I'm sorry." He told me as his hand ran up and down my back.

"It's okay."

"I love you," He said.

"I love you, too."

x-x-x

A/N: So I think I'm gonna end this story soon. I have no idea how I could continue it and not bore you all half to death. I'll probably write maybe another four chapters or so. oH AND GUESS WHAT GUYS?? I GOT A GIRLFRIEND SO THAT'S NEW. HEHEHE. Surprise i'm pansexual. I'm like 95% sure Michael is bisexual af. Idk.

VOTE PLS

~ Judith