FUCK

Y'ALL I AM SO SORRY BUT I JUST NEED TO VENT BECAUSE ZAYN QUIT AND I'M SO SAD CAUSE THIS PROBABLY WENT FROM BEING HIS PASSION TO FEELING LIKE IT WAS JUST A JOB AND I'M SO SORRY ZAYN. PLEASE JUST TAKE A BREAK AND THEN COME BACK A YEAR LATER AS A SOLO ARTIST AT LEAST. 

And even if you don't like 1D, don't be a douche about this cause if you're one of those "punk rock" people then could you pls not make fun of us cause what if Pete Wentz left Fall Out Boy? You'd be sad too and we wouldn't make fun of you guys so please respect us too.

I think it's time we face the harsh truth, this is the end of one direction and I just want to say thank you so much for the wild ride, guys. I loved my stay in this fandom so much and I appreciate them so much. I am just gonna keep blogging like nothing ever happened tbh. They'll probably stay together for like another year tops and then they'll all disperse and i'm crying as i write this because i really don't want that to happen. I told myself time and time that they would all leave at the same time. Now I see that I was terribly wrong and that the fame got to Zayn. I'm just relieved that he picked himself. I love that he's thinking about himself, putting himself and his well being first because we all hear those stories about people's idols losing their life cause they didn't put themselves first and I'm just happy that Zayn's gonna treat himself. I hope he's at home, chilling, probably painting something or watching soccer with his dad. I hope he doesn't feel guilty because this is in no way his fault. I love you so much, Zayn and I am 100% supportive of you. And I know this hurts him as much as it hurts us cause he loves us so much and he's probably going through twitter, in tears. I hope he's seeing all the nice messages wishing him luck with his future and he ignores all the racist people saying he left 1D to join ISIS because those people need to stfu and get their heads out of their asses. And I just want to go back to 2012 sometimes and relive all of this but sadly we can't turn back time. I wish they could have enjoyed the closing of their career more and not rushed into the OTRA tour so fast. Maybe then things would have been different. And I just want to drone on and on about how sad I am about this, but I don't want to bore you guys. I just love Zayn so much and like half of my school was crying violently when they heard the news and watching my friends cry made me sad so I ended up crying with them. It was just a really emotional day and I hated it a lot. There's a hole in my chest now, but I'm keeping it together for Zayn :)

Thank you for everything, One Direction. Thank you for always being there and always making me happy and thanks to Zayn for being such a cool dude and being just straight up hella rad. 

Thanks for the most amazing 5 years of my life :) xx

He was a little boy from Bradford, and he smashed it x

~Judith