Chapter 13

My twitter is no longer @UrMomsLuver, it is now @judithsuckss

_________________________________________________________________________

SKYLAR'S P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing and making me go into panic due to the sound. I turned it off as quickly as possible and stumbled out of bed. I went into the kitchen and had some toast with nutella on it along with some chocolate milk. After finishing my breakfast I went back upstairs to get ready. I put on some black skinny jeans along with a tank top and a flannel and VANS, then went into the bathroom. My face looked tired and I had under eye circles. I put on a bit of concealer and then some mascara along with liquid eyeliner and did the little wing thingy. Since I had finished I grabbed my phone and backpack then walked into the living room.

I'm done. Are you on your way?

I texted Michael and he replied immediately:

Yeah, we'll be there soon

Martha and Marcus were probably off somewhere having fun. After the day me and Martha bonded she went back to being a bitch to me when I came back from school that day. I guess my stepdad had something to do with that. So now I'm back to being the annoying and useless stepdaughter.

I went outside when I heard a truck pull up and saw that the guys were here to pick me up in Michael's rusty truck. I got in the backseat next to Luke and Calum.

"It took you guys long enough." I whined.

"I'm sorry but Michael was fixing his hair. He dyed it again." Calum said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh god let me see!" Michael turned around to face me as I saw that his hair was now bleach blonde."Oh my god." I mumbled.

"It looks terrible." Michael whined. I'm putting my beanie over it." He huffed.

"No no, it's the hottest thing ever. Just drive." I rambled. He groaned as he started the engine which sounded like it was about to die. Somehow, we were finally on our way to school to get an education and be frowned upon by our peers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now lunch time and we were all just sitting in our secluded spots as usual."This hair was a mistake." Michael grumbled.

"C'mon, just deal with it Mikey, you can make it work." I smiled at him before taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Well of course you say that. You're like the nicest person alive." He whined.

"Michael I swear to God if you don't stop whining I will show you just how mean I can be." I threatened him.

Lunch time went by fast unlike the rest of my classes which lasted an eternity. I was really just looking forward to leaving because me and Michael were going to go out on a date tonight. We've been going on dates for about a week now and it's honestly just been great. He's a really nice guy and he's funny and interesting... most of the time. I decided to go to the restroom before leaving and told the guys to wait outside for me.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business. As I washed my hands, Nicole and her friends came in."Hi, Skylar." Nicole said.

"What do you want?" I asked, clearly annoyed with her.

"Oh, I just wanted to say hi." One of her friends peeked her head out of the door and called out to someone. Suddenly Travis and two other big guys who I recognized as some of Nicole's friends came in. I took a step back as they approached me.