chapter 26

Angela p.o.v.

So its been about three months that we've been staying with Andrews parents and I'm sitting in the kitchen eating some Chicken Alfredo mama tiff made. Man she can throw down in the kitchen for real tho. I got a doctors appointment today at 2:00 and its 1:30 so I'm about to head out. I'm so excited because today i get to find out the sex of my baby Drew is going to meet me up their. I finish my food grab my things then head out the door hopping in the car i persue my route to my OB/GYN. Getting their just in time i hop out and sign in me and Drew arrived at the same time. We were called instantly so we went ahead and walked in the doctor told me everything that was going to happen and then we got to the part I've been dying to get to. She told me to lay down on table and lift my shirt up so they could put that cold gel on me. Hee said the baby was healthy and what was said next had me by surprise Andrew fainted as he heard the doctor say "Well congratulations you guys are having triplets" i was so shocked i started crying tears of joy and i was scared out of mind. They got Drew awake and he asked what happened then fainted again. I laughed and had them carry him to his car he woke up and i asked was he okay to drive home he said yes and we headed home to tell his parents the news. I was scared and had a lot of emotions running through me i needed a cup of ice and some happy time with Drew immediately. We get to his parents house and share the news they were excited but also freaked out a little i whispered in Drews ear telling him "Bae if you don't take me some where and fuck me til i shake I'm gone take you right here on this coutch and yo moms and dad gone have a show of they lives". He starts to smirk and tells his parents were going to the guest housee cause i never got that tour his mom was clueless but his dad blurted out "Boy dont leave no stains on the good furniture i know all about them TOURS". I was laughing like crazy and let Andrew lead the way to the guest house we got in their and i take control as soon as that door shuts. Ripping his shirt and slapping his face he grabs my hands then pins me to the wall. He goes to the drawer in the kitchen and comes back to the living room with some hand cuffs he cuff me and says its cause i can't keep my hands to myself. He strips my clothes and does his as well then we makie love in every inch of the guest house we was gone go for round 6 but his dad came knocking on the door saying dinner was ready. I was pissed cause i wanted more but i made Drew eat me out so i could get a nut to hold me over til dinner was over. Biut after dinner that nigga was mine im gone fuck him til my body stiff and shaking. I dont know what it is but i get super horny lately this pregnancy taking a toll on me we fix ourselves and go in the house. Tonight's dinner consists off baked honey chicken fried rice corn bread and collard greens. I wasted no time digging in i had three full plates before i actually got full Drew called me a garbage disposal cause it all just goes down with no problem. I got emotional and started crying leaving the table i ran up to the room and locked the door going into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower i went to lay down and watch t.v. Drew started knocking on the door i told him to go away since he feels like im a garbage disposal he can't sleep with me tonight. I didn't care how much i wanted him to fuck me he hurt my feelings and i wasn't giving in to my craving. I laid in bed tossing and turning for about an hour i got up and took a cold bath making sure to keep my legs spreaded. Drew finally gave up after begging me for 3 whole hours to come back in the room i had feel asleep watching bring it them dancing dolls was killing it. I woke up at like 4:30am i wanted something to eat so i went and warmed me up some food i was on my way back to my room when i felt Andrew wrap his arms around me saying he sorry i told him he could come in the room now. I ate my food and feel back into a deep sleep.