chapter 15

Andrew p.o.v.

I start to panic as i hear Angela being kidnapped i grab my keys and immediately head to my car yelling i have to go rushing out my office to the elevator. Getting in and pressing the garage floor i get pissed at how slow the elevator is going. I only make it 2 floors before i run out and head to the stairs i take them two at a time. I trip over my untied shoe andd fall down a flight if stairs. Cursing myself as i get up in pain i start down the stairs one at a time now but at a fast pace. I finally make it to the garage and get in my car cranking it up i speed out of their and head to my wife's rescue.
Angela p.o.v.

I wake up with a mean headache and a nasty ass taste in my mouth. At first my vision is blurry then i come to realize I'm in my house i try to move but fail as i look around i realize I'm tied up. I humming in the kitchen and i start to panic i pull and get the ropes to loosen on my hands ass I'm almost loose in walks my worst night mare with a huge smiling face as the words "hello beautiful your awake" comes from the mouth of my kidnapper. I inhale deeply as i realize I'm fucked and no one even knows what's going on right now as my enemy walks over and tries to feed me i refuse which earns me a slap to the face and a punch to the ribs. My enemy leaves the room slamming the door i rush to loosen my wrists and as soon as I'm almost done with my leg i hear a loud bang. I run in my closet and hide behind my bean bag. Listening to the foot steps near my room i keep myself from crying as my ribs feel like they are about to explode. My door burst open and i panic trying to keep still i listen to the footsteps near my closet i see a shadow under the door and i hear the knob turn. As soon as the door creaks open theirs a loud bang at my door my kidnapper runs to the door and all i hear next is glass crashing to the floor and bodies being thrown into walls.