chapter 18

Two weeks later

Waking up i feel Andrews arm still around me i have to pee so i slide out of his touch. I'm still super sore but i deal with the pain and do my business then turn on the shower. Hoping in letting the water hit my body i start to wash myself and relax. Finishing i get out and head to start getting ready for work. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and i turn around to meet the lips of my wonderful man. I kiss him and he starts to trail down to my neck i move away and he frowns. I tell him to stop cause i have to go to work and he gives me a puppy dog face. He replies with "bae please its been 2 weeks and i miss it i neee to taste it at least". I tell him "all good things come to those who wait and maybe you shouldn't have fucked me so hard that i would still be sore" "bae I'm sorry it just felt so good so i went all in on that pussy" he says. I say "and that's why you waiting right their now i gotta go maybe ill let you get a taste tonight if your good". And with that i head out the door and to my car so i can get to work. Finally reaching SMGC i get out and go clock in nivea immediately bomb rushes me and starts rambling bout how she haven't spoken to me in so ong and stuff i tell her to shut it. She does and then starts to talk with some sense then i ask how she been and she starts to cry. I ask what's going on but she wipes her face and says "its nothing just let it go okay". I say okay and walk off she will tell me when she's ready nivea never been the type to express her feelings by being pushed to do so. I go to check ny patients and that keeps me busy til lunch time clocking out for lunch i decide to walk to subway since its right down the road. I get their and order my food as i sit down to eat the door opens and in walks Stacia and nivea holding hands. Im bout to get up and say something but they start to kiss and i put my food back in my bag walk up to nivea and say "some best friend you are bitch you messy and this shit a wrap". I slap the shit out of Stacia and walk out nivea comes running after me screaming sorry i just keep walking wishing i drove my car she keeps trying to talk and i finally turn around and say "nivea did you fuck her" she looks down and that answer the question i say " damn you can't even look me in the eye i ain't even mad at you tho ma do ya thang but oh one question How my pussy taste" she looks at me with a shocked face i laugh and turn around and head back to my job. Finally the day is over and I'm ready to go home I'm tired of nivea tyring to talk to me and beg me not to tell Meka. I'm damn shole gone tell her cause my sister don't deserve that i head to my car and get in then make my way home. Reaching my destination i unlock the door head to the kitchen and see my man standing by a candle lit dinner reaching his hand out for me. I take it and sit down while he scoots my chair in and sits down to i start to speak but he speaks first and says "baby i love you and just wanted to do something special for you i know you been having long days at work and i just wanted to have you relax tonight". I smile and tell him i love him to and dig into my spaghetti he knows this my favorite food and he cooked it just the way i like it he even put sugar on it already. We eat and then he leads me up the stairs starts my bath and puts me in the tub. After washing me off he takes me to the bed turns on a movie for us and we lay down in each others arms and fall off to sleep.