chapter 11

Walking into drews house I'm amazed this nigga living like a ceo or something. Snapping me out of my thoughts he leads me upstairs and gives me the option of one of his 4 guest rooms or his room. I choose to keep my stuff in the guest room but ill be in the bed with him tonight. We ain't gome do nothing cause i see what letting people get a bite of my cookie gets me. We drop my things in the guest room ans head to his in house theater i get to pick the movie and i choose enough with Jennifer Lopez this my movie. Drew orders pizza and my phone starts ringing its nivea i answer and she immediately starts yelling i tell her to shut up and explain what's going on her and Meka say they coming over i tell Drew and he says okay. Hanging up the phone i place it on the table next to the coutch and snuggle up next to drew he wraps his arms around me and i relax and not even realize i feel asleep til i heard the door bell ringing. It was nivea, meka and the pizza guy they all came in drew paid the guy he left then lead nivea and meka to where we were. Sitting up looking at them nivea pulls me off the coutch and into the kitchen i ask her what's up and she tells me she really feeling meka i tell her to go for it and listen to her heart. She squeals and hugs me then ask bout me and drew i tell her what's going on with us and she tells me we need to make it official and i tell her i don't want to rush him into anything. We go back in the theater and put in another movie everybody falls asleep except drew he wakes me up and tells me lets head to the room. He asks meka if they staying the night she says yea and he tells her she know where everything at they give each other dap then drew picks me up and carries me to his room he takes me to the bathroom and brings me my clothes i take a quick shower put on my night clothes which consits of booty shorts and a tank top with no bra. Getting in the bed drew comes in the room with nothing but basket ball shorts on he had took a shower in the other bathroom. Now I'm trying to stay away from any sexual activity but seeing a carmel skinned 6 pack having dreads to the middle of his back 6'2 nigga walking in the room with water dripping down his body is hard to resist. I bite my lips and force my head the other way breathing heavy i mentally tell my pussy to calm down and cool off. This nigga smiling and calling my name in a sexy ass voice. You know that one tone of voice all niggas have when they teasing you that voice!! I look his way to see him posing talking bout is this a better view i throw a pillow at his face and he lunges at me i move out the way falling onto the floor. He climbs on top of me and starts to tickle me i scream out laughing as he's saying say sorry and ill stop i say sorry and he says okay say uncle i yell uncle repeatedly and he finally stops catching my breath i look up at him as he looks down at me we stare like this for a while bending down he kisses me passionately and i respond instantly flipping us over i take control he lifts me up and puts us on the bed not breaking the kiss we start to grind and just as I'm loosing control he stops kissing me looks me in my eyes and says "Angela Bennett will you do me the honors of being my girl meaning being fully mine as id be fully yours just me and you with no one else on the sides i need you Angela please my beautiful queen be mine" i smile at this becausse no guy has ever said anything like this to me before i reply with "Andrew johnson i was yours from the first time you laid eyes on me so yes i will be yo girl" we kiss for another 5 minutes and then i lay on his chest while he holds me and we drift off to sleep. This is something i could get used to.