chapter 6

This chapter will be in Andrew point of view.

(Beep beep beep)

Thats the sound i hear as I'm waking up with a bad ass head ache all i remember is some nigga hitting me with a bottle. I hear talking and crying its two females and one of them sound like angela. I open my eyes to see nothing but a flash a light and quickly shut them back. I slowly open them to see a wet face angela and a nurse telling her ill be fine ill just have to take it easy. I clear my throat and see my baby girl face light up as she comes to me i slowly rise up and she immediately kisses me and starts to hold me i hear someone say ugh yall nasty and notice its my sister's voice i hadnt even notice her and nivea. The nurse starts talking to me and she's sexy as hell but nothing compared to angela i gotta wife her man she's the one. The nurse starts flirting with me and i see in my sister's face she bout to snap. I just get up saying i have to pee and the nurse jumps up gladly to help but my sister says "damn bitch don't you see my sister inlaw right their she can help her man not you" the nurse looked shocked but says "its my job I'm just trying to be helpful that's all" i just get up and say "chill i can go on my own damn a nigga ain't helpless" i get in the bathroom piss wash my hands n head back out. When i get out i see only the nurse in their she says she needed to check my vitals and all that other stuff. I lay down and let her do her job but i soon find her to start grabbing on my johnson and I'm like "shawty fall back ma what uu got going on" she replies with "boy you sexy as hell let me have a little fun i promise you will enjoy" as I'm about to speak the door opens and in walks Angela my sister and nivea. All angela sees is the nurse with a hand full of my dick i don't know what to say nor am i given a chance to say anything. As quick as she walked in was as quick as she left i scream her name but only get slapped in the mouth as a response. Damn nivea hit hard aftet she slaps me she runs out after angela my sister shakes her head grabs the blond by the hair and beat her face in. After she does this she tells me i fucked up and leaves the room i start to unplug all this mess from my arms while the lil chick try to pick her self up off the ground. I get on my cloths and go in suite to find angela by the time i reach ground level at the garage she already in her car driving off. All i can think bout is how to explain and make her be with me. As i head back inside i hear my name being called its my sister. I go to her car and get in and she just stares and start to drive. I look at her and I'm bout to speak but her phone rings.
(Meka phone convo)
Meka: hello
Nivea: um look its crazy and me and you ain't gone be able to kick it yo brother on some other shit and my bestie really liked him so with that being said latea shawty
Meka: nivea man don't do this cause what he did let him explain to her what's going on
Nivea: she don't give a fuck she said that wasn't her nigga anyway he free to do him
Meka: so what bout us
Nivea: um me and my bestie are a package deal bye bye sweetie.
(End phone convo)

When meka got off the phone she gave me a look that made me wish i was dead she told me what happened and i felt bad but that ain't my fault tho. Ima talk to them and straighten all this out. We pull up to a stop light and a car pulls up beside us i look over and see this nigga who threw the bottle at me.
(Flash back of club)
Look out nivea yells i push angela into niveas arms as i feel a bottle hitting my head i drop to the floor as everything going black and white i look up to see a shoe coming to my face it stomps my head twice before i am able to get back up. I finally get up and swing hitting this nigga with a mean left and two rights and he drops with that last hit.
(End flash back)

We pull up to my sisters crip and she snapping her hands in my face i ain't even realize we was here til i see the car all the way off and she on my side of the door. I explain to her what was going on and that i saw that nigga that did this to me and she says that's the least of my worries right now. Im gone get that nigga back he better know this all hell coming his way. But first i gotta talk to my baby girl and let her know what's really good.