chapter 17

Andrew p.o.v.

I wake up feeling like the luckiest man on earth last night was amazing. Man Angela know how to put it down in the bedroom she had a nigga screaming and shit thats sum ion do. She even had my toes curling that's how you know its good her pussy taste so sweet just like starburst candy. Just thinking bout shawty got my dick standing on ten i guess ill make her breakfast after i take a shower. Carefully getting out the making sure not to wake her up i head to the bathroom. After my shower i see she still sleep so i head to the kitchen and start cooking pancakes sausage bacon and boiled eggs cause she don't eat scrambled. Finishing up i grab a tray place her plate and mine get the orange juice and head back up stairs. Getting back i thought she would be up but nope she still sound asleep i go over and wake her up to eat and she tries to sit up but says "bae I'm to sore i can't feel my legs and my kitty feel swollen" i buss out laughing which earns me a pillow to the head i ask her do she want to be in more pain she screams hell no and gets her food. She starts digging in and moaning this taste so good i tell her she better stop moaning like that before i be tasting something that's soo good. She laughs and finishes her food. Putting her plate to the side she says she gone take a shower. Watching her try to get out this bed was the funniest shit i ever seen she lookedd like a new born baby trying to walk but worse. I ask if she needs help she tells me don't touch her i laugh and pick her stubborn ass up any way she tries to fight but that swollen kitty made her stop. I ran her a warm bath and slid her in the tub looking at her i see her lips swollen for real they already fat but now they look huge i tell her sorry and start bathing her when its time to wash her vagina she jumps at the touch i tell her i have to and she tries to do it herself but fail so i take the spongie thing shee uses and wash her down their myself she yells when i go inbetween her lips but i keep going to get it over with. Finally finishing i pick her up dry her off and try to dress her but them lips so swollen she can't wear panties. I just put on her robe and take her to the bed laying her down i call her job and let them know she gone be out for at least four to five days. I turn on a movie for her and tell her sorry again she tells me stop saying sorry cause that's how a nigga pose to put it down she just wish she wasn't so sore and swollen. She told me if she was just swollen she would have me pounding it from the back right now i tell her don't temp me and get in the bed with her as we lay and watch movies all day. I think to myself 'yeah this is definitely something i can get used to'.