chapter 24

Angela p.o.v.

Its been a month since Andrew got that call from cory and nothing has really happened. Andrew has been acting really weird lately idk what his problem is but its whatever I'm sure he will get over it soon. Right now I'm at work taking care of this older woman. She seems so sweet they changed my position so now i take care of the patients that's actually in the hospital. I like it better tho so it was a change for the better , anywho we were talking about her husband and how he don't know when to say no to the kids. She had me rolling i finished doing what i needed to do to her and told her ill be back. She was a patient i felt close to so most times i spent my lunch with her i go check my other patients room and that keeps me busy til lunch. After lunch the day went by fast i gather my things and head to my car so i can go home to make dinner. Reaching home i put my bag down and feel this sudden erge to throw up i run to the bathroom and up chuck my breakfast and lunch. Washing my mouth out and brushing my teeth i go start dinner tonight meal consists of barbeque chicken yellow rice Hawaiian rolls and sweet tea. For desert i made a red velvet cheesecake brownie cake Andrew gets home as I'm taking the brownies out the oven. He walks in saying how good it smells and comes kiss me. I kiss him back and set the plates we sit down and enjoy our meal and desert after we go to the home theater and watch Easy A. In the middle of the movie i get that feeling in my stomach again and rush to the bathroom once again emptying my stomach of everything i ate. Drew comes in and rubs my back i finish and wash my mouth and brush my teeth. We go back to the theater and watch the movie Drew was staring at me so i asked him what he was staring at. He told me nothing so i let it go we ended up falling asleep in their. We woke up the next morning and i took a shower but when i got out i had to throw up again i did and sat down on the floor i began thinking about the reasons why i was throwing up and just brushed my thoughts away. Finishing up my hygiene i got ready for work drew was looking at me weird and i asked him why he just asked me did i throw up again i said yes and walked out the door knowing where this conversation was going. I get to work clock in and get a text from drew.
(Text convo)
My bae: hey bae i got a question
Me: ask away
My bae: when the last time yo aunt ruby came to visit??

I sat their thinking about his question then it dongs on me that my aunt ruby hasn't came in like 3 months. Aunt ruby is the word we use so we don't have to say period it creeps Drew out but i need to get tested and fast.
Me:ima text uu back i need to do something love uu bye
My bae: love uu to girl and you still ain't answer my question
Me: bae ill call uu when i go on break i gtg
(End text convo)

I go to my homegirl cici and told her i needed a pregnancy test she gave me the blood and pee test. She told me to come back in ten minutes so i left to go do more rounds. She texted me telling me to come back and i did when i got their she had a face expression i couldn't read she handed me the paper and the stick i looked at them and saw something i didn't think i would see.