chapter 4

I'm standing their like I'm frozen she has yet to realize I'm in the room. I clear my throat and she looks up at me meeting my gaze. I notice she is starting to check out my body and i can't deny i do love how she's looking at me with hunger in her eyes. I ask her what seems to be the problem that brought her here today and she tells me she has a head ache. I check eveything on her that i need to do and wash my hands before I'm about to leave she calls my name. I turn to see she's biting her lips which she knows makes me weak so i look down and say yes do you need something. She answers well can you act like you know me and stop being distant its been what 4 years since we seen eachother dang can i get at least a little convo. My response is one i feel I'm going to be using often i simply say i have to get back to work but well meet up okay. Telling her the doctor will be in with her shortly i leave the room. I go to see my next file and my best friend nivea is waiting for me. I say "what's up" and "she like oh how was it girl did yall play nurse and sick patient like yall use to." I'm clueless to what she talking bout then it dongs on me this heffa switched our files she make me sick. I'm gone get her back though i tell her about what happened and reassure her their is no sick patient and nurse action going on. She takes my word then ask are we going out tonight nivea my best friend in all but she like to club way to much for me im not the clubing type anyway. But she does her poutty face and i agree i walk away to go to my next patient and she slaps my ass and says ""damn angela one night bae you won't regret". I say "nivea we been through this I'm not gay and you are my best friend its not happening so stop trying and keep yo hands off this ass okay." " you ain't gay but you fucked around with stacia for a good lil minute". Right now i dont feel up for this conversation nivea always get mad at the fact that she wasn't my first gay experience. She gay like all the way round gay and been trying to get with me since she came out in 9th grade. We've known each other since 2 grade though i love her but not in that way and she knows this but keeps trying. Work ain't the place for this so i just shake my head at her and go to my patient room. Its finally luch break and I'm starving i decide to go to checkers today. I go to my locker and get my things go to my car to see nivea waiting for me their. If she trying to argue I'm gone slap her ass in the face I'm hungry and not in the mood right now. But to my surprise she says sorry for tripping and we get in the car and head to get our lunch. I pull up and we get out i aleady know what I'm bout to order as I'm about to tell the lady a hand goes around my waist i think its nivea but its not before i could speak he says "i thought you wasn't gone have me wishing on empty promises ma"