chapter 27

Andrew p.o.v.

Its been 2weeks since the whole garbage disposal thing and we now know were having two boys and one little girl. I'm slick excited bout having three kids its going to be four against one. Lol Angela can't know that tho right now im heading back to moms crib bumping lil bit by kcamp this my shit. I pull in the drive way to see a pissed off looking Angela lately she been so damn cranky and its urking my nerves. I park and walk up to her trying to kiss her but she moves and slaps the shit out of me. I try to refrain from hitting her so i just yell what the fuck and punch the wall like ten times. She says I'm an asshole and walks back in the house i go after her and demand for her to explain she starts crying saying i don't love her no more. I ask where she get that from then i tell her i do love her oh so much but she just gotta chill with that crazy shit. We talk more then she gets up to go get dinner she insisted on getting it tonight. Now she's 6 months pregnant and huge but ill never tell her that since she so insecure about her body these days. She hops in the car and exits the drive way i go sit down in the living room watching t.v. til she get back.

Angela p.o.v.

Right now I'm on my way to the chinese place to get tonights dinner. I been craving Chinese food this whole pregnancy my lil rascals are greedy. As I'm pulling in the restaurant i see stacia and have second thoughts about this. I go ahead and go in she comes back in and i can feel her staring at me i order my food and wait til its done. She finally speaks making me jump a little she asks me "
So uu pregnant with that nigga baby huh" i respond with a rude " yea i am and correct yoself ma its actually babies as in three" she stomps out mad and gets in her car zooming off i grab my food and hurry to my car. Getting back on the highway i feel I'm being followed so i call Drew he tells me to stay on the line til i get home as I'm about to respond a car pulls up to me and i see stacia pointing a gun at me i run the red light just as she shoots making it off in time. She continues to shoot and I'm screaming to Drew that its her i need help. She shoots my tires out and i run into a light pole i start blacking out and the last thing i remember hearing is stacia voice saying I knew i would get you back baby girl we going somewhere you will never be foundd again. I scream for help but no one comes. All i could think about was my babies and Drew before the darkness took total control over me.